Independent people can vote in elementary school
Parents can vote on the type of school for the Kastanienallee elementary school
Velbert. The parents of the pupils concerned can have a say in the type of school for the future Kastanienallee elementary school. The vote on whether the new five-class elementary school will be a community elementary school, a Protestant or Catholic denominational school or a philosophy school will take place from January 22nd to 24th. This is announced by the school administration of the city of Velbert.
Whose child will be required to attend school at the beginning of the 2020/2021 school year and who lives around two kilometers from the planned Kastanienallee primary school is entitled to determine the type of school. The parents of the pupils in grades 1 and 2 as well as future school newcomers to the primary schools in Sontumer Straße, Albert-Schweizer-Schule and Ludgerusschule are also entitled to vote.
Those entitled to vote are entered in a register. It is available for inspection in the school administration (Rathaus, Thomasstrasse 1, Velbert-Mitte, room 207) on the following days: Wednesday, January 16 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, January 17th from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, January 18 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Parents who are not registered there, but who credibly demonstrate their voting rights, can subsequently register at these times.
The vote will then take place - also at the school administration in room 207. The following dates are available to parents who are entitled to vote: Tuesday, January 22nd and Wednesday, January 23rd, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday, January 24, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The parents have one vote for each eligible child. Photo ID (e.g. identity card, passport, identity card) must be presented as proof of authorization.
To determine the type of school, at least 200 votes are required for a type of school. If this number is not reached, the elementary school on Kastanienallee will be built as a community elementary school, subject to the construction permit still outstanding from the Düsseldorf district government.
More information on the types of schools:
· Community primary school: Pupils are taught together regardless of their religious affiliation
· Protestant denominational primary school: Pupils are taught according to the principles of religious denomination; Religious instruction is compulsory
· Catholic denominational primary school: pupils are taught according to the principles of religious denomination; Religious instruction is compulsory
· Weltanschauung school: the teaching and upbringing of pupils are shaped by a certain worldview; this type of school is comparable to a denominational school, but mostly secular; Confession-like, non-religious systems of belief are conveyed
- What are the most famous French saints
- What is soft iron
- How is the military changing you
- What if the gout is left untreated
- What is Computerized Projector Light Replacement Presentation
- What are some common goals in life
- Is the waste recycling business profitable
- How many cities does Mozambique have
- How much is a meter
- Why are there homosexuals
- Are strawberry nuts
- Why are factory workers treated badly
- Has anyone died of choking on Lego
- What are SAP MDG interview questions
- How many countries eat breakfast cereal
- Is it possible to change someone's nature?
- Can thin people run
- What about the hype about alkaline water
- What is the VCC voltage
- What's wrong with Ubers stocks
- What do Dravidians think of Kannadigas
- Is the temperature defined in a vacuum
- Who will benefit when the UK leaves the EU?
- Is it right to say fruits
- How are the Taiwanese
- Is there a future for this relationship
- What are the causes of ADHD treatment
- What is this stone about
- Should other nations trust China
- How can I get a British wife
- What are the best healthy portable snacks
- How do Japanese treat Indians in Japan
- Why are red grapes filled with fiber