How particles escape black holes
Black holes that emit Hawking radiation
The escape velocity is c at the event horizon of a black hole. Above the event horizon, the escape speed is below c. Exiting Hawking radiation particles form above the event horizon. Therefore, they can escape if they point up at a sufficiently narrow angle from the vertical and if they are sufficiently energetic.
Escaping particles form as virtual particle-antiparticle pairs in the "infalling" coordinate system: One of the two particles forms outside the event horizon; The counterpart forms below the event horizon. Thus the originally virtual particles cannot annihilate and therefore become real particles; a particle can escape; the counterpart falls in the direction of the singularity.
The energy required to form the exiting particle and its remaining kinetic energy after it has escaped are subtracted from the mass of the black hole.
The mechanism described will likely work for both particles that form very close to the event horizon when the tidal forces are high enough to separate the virtual particle pair before it can be annihilated.
The formation of virtual particles is based on the Heisenberg uncertainty with regard to time and energy: very short time intervals require energy uncertainty, which leads to short-lived particle-antiparticle pairs.
- A GOOD OFFLINE GAME ON PC
- What are some subtle pointers that girls give
- Why is Python slower than R.
- How many digits is there in a million
- Are regulators used in modern engines
- When should a company use guerrilla marketing?
- Is ACCA rated
- What is there only in Azerbaijan
- What do wild turtles eat in ponds
- Who do you consider a Quora celebrity
- Why do people fear their fears
- Why do you prefer Quora over Instagram
- Is the concept of Kangen Water to be trusted
- The RCMP is investigating murders in Canada
- Quora changes people's lives
- Why did America develop
- Why should governments hide extraterrestrials?
- What is text formalization in information extraction
- What is polarization of light
- Who is more prone to lead poisoning
- Where is the location of the 886 area code
- Where are inequalities used in real life
- Is Australia multicultural and diverse like the USA
- Has anyone ever died with an erection