Can I become the CEO of Quora?
Quora: Question-answer platform starts in Germany
Violations of netiquette and internal guidelines should also be identified using an algorithm. A German-speaking employee keeps an eye on negative reports. Quora wants to ensure a high level of quality of the content. Spam, plagiarism and trolls should also be identified in this way.
"For the time being there will be no advertising in Germany"
According to Adam D'Angelo, former CTO at Facebook, content quality is first priority. Only then does the number of users come - 200 million unique users per month at the moment. Much lower in the list of priorities is monetization through advertising. "Fortunately, we have investors who are very patient," D'Angelo told W&V. In the spring, Quora closed the fourth financing round of 85 million US dollars.
It wasn't until seven years after the star, in May 2017, that the English-language platform opened up to advertising. "In Germany, too, there will be no advertising in the first few years," promises the founder. First of all, it is important to build the platform with a long-term perspective and to ensure the quality of the content.
For example, it is a no-go when employees of companies integrate advertising in responses. The answers should in principle be free of advertising. Nevertheless, D'Angelo believes Quora is a potential marketing tool: lawyers or consultants, for example, could demonstrate their skills.
Recruits become aware of competent Quora users
The platform is also used for recruiting: "Many users have found new jobs through it because recruiters became aware of you," says the 32-year-old. Journalists are also looking for experts or researching background information, he adds.
But first and foremost, the average consumer should get competent answers to questions likeWhat languages are best for teaching programming to children ages 8-9? orIs globalization the reason why there are many empty shops in the city centers? orHow can I make top quality pizza at home?
- What does a nation's GDP depend on?
- Magical illusion How magician people float
- Personal branding or overdoing yourself
- How does a startup find target groups
- How do we learn English effectively
- Mathematics needs logic to be formulated
- What religion was Egypt before Islam
- Why are some teenagers bullied at school?
- What do discord symbols mean
- What constitutes beauty 1
- What is a blog SEO
- Is Dubai a beautiful country to visit
- Can you mentally stop physical pain
- What is your birthday
- What is happening to the world economy
- Does Ritalin work for people without ADHD
- Intellectual property is a natural right
- Is it possible to hack NASA satellites?
- Is Fortnite a PvE
- Is our world actually spatially 4-dimensional
- Which is the best ecommerce shopping cart India
- Are atheists materialistic based on ideology
- Affiliate Marketing Is Easy To Do
- Which side dishes go well with turkey?
- How do we calculate a country's economy
- Why is Walmart the evil empire
- How does fantasy football make money
- Your children make you happy
- What is the best remedy for cancer
- What is soft iron
- What are the names of Chinese dumplings
- What do you think of the Diabetes Killer Program?