Is chapati good for type 2 diabetes
Diet: Whole grains for breakfast help fight diabetes and food cravings
Anyone who has breakfast with their jam rolls every morning is doing their health a disservice. Whole-grain bread made from barley or rye is the ideal fit for body and mind, is easy on the figure and can protect against diabetes, says a Swedish study. In her doctoral thesis, nutritionist Anne Nilsson examined which types of grain in wholemeal bread keep blood sugar stable and thus protect against cravings. Rye and barley performed best. Whole grain bread made from these types of bread keeps the blood sugar level at a consistently high level for up to ten hours. As a result, whole grains can also protect against diabetes. We'll tell you why whole grains are the best for breakfast.
From croissants to muesli Delicious breakfast recipes
The breakfast roll quickly makes you hungry again
Whole grains have a low glycemic index, which means they make blood sugar levels rise slowly. In the case of wheat rolls, it is exactly the opposite: blood sugar rises sharply and falls again after a short time. This automatically leads to the body asking for food again - the cravings are there.
Whole grains can protect against diabetes
A constant blood sugar level is also the best prevention against adult diabetes, according to a study by the German Institute for Nutritional Research (DIfE) in Potsdam. "Above all, the fiber in whole grain products prevents blood sugar spikes," says Heiner Boeing, one of the study's authors. The data was obtained from a long-term European study exploring the relationship between diet, cancer and other chronic diseases.
More and more people with diabetes feared
Health professionals in particular are increasingly concerned about diabetes. In 2030, 40 percent of Germans will be diabetic if they do not eat healthily and exercise more. That is what Klaus Eder, Professor of Nutritional Physiology at the University of Halle, fears. Seven and a half million Germans are already living with diabetes. A distinction is made between juvenile diabetes (type 1) and adult diabetes (type 2). "The biggest problem will be adult diabetes," says Eder. It is true that the genetic make-up has a major influence on whether a person suffers from type 2 diabetes. But lifestyle, diet, and body weight could all affect when the onset occurs and how it progresses.
More about losing weight:
If the stomach remains ten weight loss blocks
Slim, fit, happy fat burner sports
Important NOTE: The information is in no way a substitute for professional advice or treatment by trained and recognized doctors. The contents of t-online cannot and must not be used to independently make diagnoses or start treatments.
- What does Kemalangan Jiwa mean in Malay
- How many liters are in a kiloliter
- Is Dijkstra BFS or DFS
- What are the health benefits of CLA
- What is your most memorable dining experience
- Some people are inherently bad people
- Can wild dogs be domesticated?
- What is an online auction
- Is it Safe to Swallow Pomegranate Seeds?
- How can parents motivate teenagers
- Are friends really friends
- How can I pick up my number?
- Which are the cleanest cities in China
- How long do Aldabra turtles live
- Why do some people freeze while talking
- What's a good salary in Jakarta
- How is plastic recycled
- Can vegetarians eat tuna
- Is this site a good hosting site
- How do I make a logical paradox
- Which battleship carriers were sunk in World War II
- How are the Taiwanese
- How many months does a year have
- What is Gaussian distribution or normal distribution
- Is Donald Trump really sexist
- What are geological events
- A normal person cannot have empathy
- What do you think of bubble tea
- Is it illegal to manufacture handguns?
- How often should I clean my windows?
- How much food can a person eat
- Why should anyone choose Harvard over Yale
- Why do so many people hate communism
- What does the paradox of education mean