Above all, it is grammatically correct
Above all or above all?
Above all or above all?chatquestion of Swen 3 years ago
"Above all, I am very talented in foreign languages"
Is everything capitalized or small and together or separated?
on the spelling of "Above all or above all?"
separate and smallstarBest answer of david b. 3 years ago
Above all, there is separation and everything is written in lowercase. One likes to confuse this with the spelling of first. However, this notation should not be adapted.
Why should both words be written in lower case?Forumanswer of Wolfgang Pieper 7 months ago
Wasn't "above all" written earlier? If you write "above all", "all" is a noun and should therefore be capitalized !?
how is "everything" supposed to become a noun aka noun?Forumanswer of Paulin Ka 6 months ago
It is better not to use any words whose meanings are not familiar to you, for whatever reason.
A noun is a proper name,
The right expressionForumanswer of Flynn Henderson 6 months ago
I mean, I didn't mean 'noun', but rather 'noun'. But I also asked myself the question about the noun. Probably one would simply have to "above all", "above all" etc. memorize as a custom.
Preposition + inflected indefinite pronounForumanswer of Jeanne 6 months ago
I was asked the same question today and I found a good answer here:
[...] The phrase "above all" is a so-called focus particle, which is used to emphasize a certain part of the sentence in which it occurs or to clarify its message. In this sense, "above all" is to be used in a similar way to certain adverbs or non-inflected adjectives, for example "at least", "straight", "even" or "at least". "At best" and "at best" are also such focus articles, which, when written together, induce many people to formulate "above all" as one term. However, this word structure consists of a preposition and an inflected indefinite pronoun, and the latter must always appear alone and therefore separately from the preposition "before". Therefore, above all else, one should always pay attention to writing "above all" separately in any case. [...] - Source :rechtschrittenipps.de
especiallyForumanswer of Martina Lippe 1 month ago
- Are there really zombies in the world?
- What is your top priority in B2B marketing
- Is Indian food healthy
- Who will benefit when the UK leaves the EU?
- What are B2B companies
- How dirty is New York City
- Diet Coke is bad for your kidneys
- How obesity causes diabetes
- Why is Junkrat the best
- Native ads are good for ClickBank
- Everyone is right in their own perspective
- Kuala Lumpur is dangerous for visitors
- How often do Americans travel abroad
- Who uses the big courses
- Why Indonesian cuisine is tasteless 1
- Why do people demonize Women's Day
- How could a chicken kill an elephant?
- How can I buy FASTag 1
- What is LMS gamification
- How rare are Roman gold coins
- What is the past tense of beat
- What is 2 1 3 1
- Am I to hell to sin?
- What do the Germans think of the Netherlands?