What is the US Customs
USA import regulations
Since the USA is not a member of the European Union, the strict customs regulations of the USA must be observed when sending mail and parcels. For many products there are import restrictions that you must take into account.
US CUSTOMS REGULATIONS
You can send private mail and parcels Duty-free up to a value of US $ 100 ship to the United States. The USA's import regulations for perfumes and tobacco products provide for exceptions. These are only duty-free if the value of the entire package is less than $ 5. In principle, alcohol may not be sent by post. The recipient must pay customs duties on packages that exceed the exemption limit. Make sure you have one Customs declaration to be completed as this is necessary for all shipments to the USA.
Textiles valued at over $ 250, plus anything else Goods valued over $ 2,000, cannot be sent by post. The import of such goods is only permitted through special customs agents according to US customs regulations. The commercial import of food is only permitted with the written approval of the U.S. Food and drug administration possible.
QUESTIONS ABOUT USA IMPORT REGULATIONS?
If you have any questions about US import and customs regulations when shipping packages, contact our customer service team through the help portal. We try to answer all of your questions so that the import into the USA goes smoothly.
Enter the dimensions and weight of your shipment in the shipping calculator and we will show you which shipping partner is the cheapest for shipping your shipment.
USEFUL INFORMATION ON US CUSTOMS REGULATIONS
- Why are Africans commonly called blacks
- What are physicists doing at NASA
- How many liters are in 1 kg
- Is there photon matter in the universe
- How do I sell my Teespring shirt
- Why is nobody here answering my questions
- What is a step down voltage regulator
- What's the best thing about Bit Mesra
- Why do creative people mostly prefer solitude?
- What is the best online CCNA course
- Why did trade unions vote democratically
- What are the applications of differential equations
- Light shows its dual nature at the same time
- How do polyamorous people meet
- Elon Musk has children
- What are LSI Keywords in SEO
- Why is p-value called p-value
- How am I torn at 13
- How did Steve Jobs make NeXT successful?
- When does Malaysia celebrate its Independence Day?
- Do you think GOT has been overrated
- What happened to the Austrian Nazis after World War II
- 80k a year is a good salary
- How do I stop playing sports betting