Flax seeds are harmful to health
7 reasons to eat flaxseed every day
Natural laxative: Flaxseed stimulates the intestinal activity. After consumption, they expand in the stomach to four to eight times their volume. The reason for this phenomenon are special mucous cells inside the grains that can draw in enormous amounts of water. It doesn't matter whether you eat flaxseed whole or whole. The increased volume in turn exerts pressure on the intestinal wall and sets it in motion, whatdigestive works. Plus: Due to the swelling of the flaxseed, the feeling of fullness lasts longer.
Mucous membrane protector: Flax seeds help with gastrointestinal complaints because their mucous substances protect the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines. So they help withInflammation andConstipation.
Anti-inflammatory: In the plant world, flax seeds contain the highest proportion of omega-3 fatty acids. In addition, they have a high proportion of lignans and fiber. Through this mixture, you can reduce your risk of breast cancer by getting it Regulate inflammatory processes and thus reduce the willingness of the cancer cells to divide.
Good for the heart: The omega-3 fatty acids contained in it also have a positive effect on heart health and can even do thisLower blood pressure.
Environmentally friendly: Flax seeds are significantly cheaper than chia seeds, but just as healthy. And they don't have to be imported at great expense and flown around the world.
Magnesium supplier: Muscles, bones, and the nervous system all benefit from what flaxseed containsmagnesium. Just 20 grams of flaxseed daily can reduce tiredness and contribute to a normal energy metabolism and a healthy psyche as well as to the maintenance of bones.
Clear complexion: Flaxseed can through the contained lignans Compensate for hormonal fluctuations. They act like estrogens and cause one purer skin.
- What is the VCC voltage
- What evidence is there that prayer works?
- Can men live without women
- Why did Indonesia and Malaysia banned yoga
- What are pennies worth in 1973
- States have banned guns
- What do you think about poverty
- What is the importance of mathematics in business life
- There would be an infinity if the universe didn't do this
- How many months does a year have
- What are the benefits of emu oil
- What is the Googles API
- What does ladybug eat
- Why didn't China leave Hanzi
- Will the overall Missouris minimum wage increase
- Can a sentence start with it anyway?
- Would you go to a fat doctor
- Why is digestion called chemical change
- Why are victims held responsible for rape?
- What is drop surfing dropshipping
- Why can't Christians tolerate Muslims?
- How does a vacuum cleaner work
- Why do you consider yourself an intellectual
- Choose Allah who believes in Him