Will energy be cheaper or more expensive?
New Climate Protection Act Why refueling is more expensive, but electricity is cheaper
- New climate protection law: Why refueling is more expensive but electricity is cheaper
If the federal government passes the tightened climate law on Wednesday, the prices for a number of consumer goods will rise over the next 25 years - but not for all. An overview.
05/11/2021 | As of May 14, 2021, 1:52 p.m.
In just under 25 years, greenhouse gas emissions are expected to drop to almost zero. That is not a long period of time: it encompasses, for example, the life span of a child who is born today, roughly until the end of their studies. Material everyday life will change significantly in these two and a half decades. Gasoline-powered vehicles, as they are on the roads here today, will hardly exist any more. There will be no more boilers in the cellars of the houses either. These and other changes are triggered by the new climate protection law, which the federal cabinet will likely pass on Wednesday ...
To the login
Read on now?
We thank you for your trust in our journalistic work.
The latest news, exclusive reports and interviews from East Westphalia-Lippe, Germany and the world have been researched for you by more than 140 journalists.
- Why do people like the French accent
- How do you say goodbye forever
- How does alcohol consumption affect insulin absorption?
- What is found in a diet
- Should I sell my shares in 2019?
- Can I drop CA and pursue ACCA
- Why have Quora’s responses worsened
- Why do you smoke cigarettes
- Why can't I share on Messenger anymore
- What is the population of the NRA members
- What if you collide two antiprotons
- What is the probability of our death
- Can companies refuse to provide service?
- Why did you drop out of school?
- Like most free products, they are free
- Moldavite is magnetic
- How is Instacarts customer service
- What are the biggest myths about sexuality
- America will collapse
- What is mental health
- Why not women like mother-in-law
- What is the temperature of room 3
- When will the US shut down the penny
- How to make fresh pasta dough