What is a boho style jewelry
Boho style jewelry is more than just a fashion trend, it embodies an attitude towards life, the desire for freedom, sun, beach and adventure. But where does the term boho come from and what does boho jewelry look like? Find out here!
WHAT DOES BOHO MEAN?
The term “boho” is an abbreviation of the word “bohème” or “bohemian” and stands for “unconventional”. This also on one unconventional lifestyle Related term comes from an intellectual delimitation in France, which stands for creative free spirit. Above all, freelance artists identify with this way of life and set no limits to their feeling of freedom, especially in a decidedly casual lifestyle.
© iStockphoto | Viktor_Gladkov
This attitude has been celebrated since the middle of the 19th century, for example by Dora Maar, known as the Picasso muse, who inspired the painter with her mysterious beauty and theatricality. She presented herself in particular with long Persian robes, which were often adorned with feathers and pearls.
Since today's “boho style” is the result of the various elements of the hippie movement and the original boho movement, “boho jewelry” also shows the most varied facets of fashion trends. On the one hand, there is the rather eye-catching boho-style jewelry. This is characterized by large stones, pearls or shells and is in any case very playful.
Feathers or large flowers, which make the accessories particularly colorful, are also used. But little by little, a more subtle style has also emerged in boho jewelry. True to the motto "nature is the best designer", natural materials are often used in combination with various precious metals or brass. Cotton ribbons or leather cords are also often part of the individual pieces of jewelry.
© iStockphoto | Viktor_Gladkov
BOHOBEACH.DE: YOU WILL FIND IT HERE!
If you are curious about the topic of boho jewelry, just have a look at bohobeach.de. Here you will find everything that is currently trendy. Bracelets, necklaces or earrings can be found in the shop in a wide variety of designs and for all tastes. In addition to the well-known symbols such as Fatima's hand, infinity symbol, the flower of life, the Kabbalah bracelet or Buddhist bracelets, you can choose between different precious stones (for example lapis, opal or amethyst). Filigree designs in gold, silver or rose gold are available as well as more robust shapes with leather cords or cotton ribbons. Pearls, shells and corals are available in various versions and as chains, earrings or bracelets.
The fascinating thing about boho jewelry is that everything can be combined somehow, but is also a real eye-catcher individually. The bohobeach.de shop is extremely clear and thematically sensible. You will easily find exactly the piece of jewelery that best suits your ideas and your style!
In cooperation with bohobeach.de.
- What was the religion of Jesus Christ
- Is Tom Hanks on Quora
- Anorexia exacerbates the depression
- Research is an expensive habit
- How does Google rate websites
- What is a shock activated fire extinguisher
- Rust spreads
- Why do you spell so badly
- Too many people become programmers
- What does blog writing mean
- Calcium causes heart disease
- How is the economy of a country going?
- What brands have affiliate programs
- Does gravity affect the movement of light
- Why does DNA look like a spiral
- Why do most Chinese like Trump
- Which is India's deadliest animal
- Which skills make the most money
- What is the difference between kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes
- I keep texting me
- Fortran is free
- Can white men fall in love with black women
- How do MailChimp and ActiveCampaign compare
- Too much coffee is unhealthy