What food supplements do you use
nutrition Diet supplements - more harm than good?
We need them in sufficient quantities to stay healthy. The body has to take in most of the vitamins through food. He can only produce vitamin D himself with the help of sunlight (through the UVB rays) - with sufficient daylight.
And the vitamin K is absorbed through the intestines. It either comes from food or is produced by intestinal bacteria itself.
How is a vitamin deficiency noticeable?
With a balanced and varied diet in this country there is usually no risk of a lack of vitamins.
Varied means: five servings of fruit and vegetables a day, dairy and whole grain products, fish, nuts and vegetable oils.
Often the causes for a lack of vitamins are e.g. chronic gastrointestinal diseases, unbalanced diet such as an eating disorder or alcoholism.
Signs of a vitamin deficiency can be: tiredness, poor concentration, slight circulatory problems, susceptibility to infections, paleness, hair loss, inflammation on the body, but also joint and muscle pain.
Examples of vitamin deficiencies
- Vitamin C: Fatigue, susceptibility to infection, general poor performance, joint pain, bleeding gums in the case of a massive deficiency, wound healing disorders
- Vitamin D: Nervousness, declining bone strength, rickets in children, weak muscles, poor tooth formation
- Vitamin B1: Circulatory problems, neurological disorders such as burning feet
- Vitamin B2: cracked corners of the mouth, rash
- Vitamin B12: Fatigue, permanent exhaustion, paleness, general inefficiency
- Vitamin A: dry, flaky skin, visual disturbances (rather rare)
- Vitamin E: dry skin, difficulty concentrating, tiredness
The vast majority of people in this country are sufficiently well supplied with vitamins, they do not need any additional food supplements.
It's all in the mix
Those who want to eat healthily rely on food that is rich in vitamins and nutrients.
There are foods that are real vitamin bombs, e.g. black currants, kiwi, sea buckthorn, citrus fruits, kale and red peppers, which provide a lot of vitamin C.
- Why are we on this planet
- Why do homeless people die
- How can I market my business 1
- What is perihelion in astronomy
- Is Toluna a real paid survey site
- What is the situation like with Trump's impeachment
- How do I increase the views on Youtube
- Why are lottery winnings taxed in America?
- Who employs statisticians
- What is the greatest tragedy in life?
- Are postdoctoral research jobs competitive
- Why do Singaporeans like to speak Singlish?
- How can I help stop the slaughter of animals?
- Malacca city is a capital of Malaysia
- How is Myanmar
- Nigerians are black
- Handa Ka Funda is helpful
- What are your sources of extra income
- How accurate is the TV series Scorpion
- Anorexic stomachs always growl
- What vitamins must carnivores take
- Is Quora Blogging Better Than Google Blogging
- Why is there so much censorship these days
- How do you manage dramatic team members