What is the best exercise for arthritis
Exercise and sport for rheumatoid arthritis
Al-Qubaeissy KY, Fatoye FA, Goodwin PC, Yohannes AM. The effectiveness of hydrotherapy in the management of rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review. Musculoskeletal Care 2013; 11 (1): 3-18.
Baillet A, Vaillant M, Guinot M, Juvin R, Gaudin P. Efficacy of resistance exercises in rheumatoid arthritis: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2012; 51 (3): 519-527.
Baillet A, Zeboulon N, Gossec L, Combescure C, Bodin LA, Juvin R et al. Efficacy of cardiorespiratory aerobic exercise in rheumatoid arthritis: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2010; 62 (7): 984-992.
Federal Association for Rehabilitation (BAR). Framework agreement on rehabilitation sport and functional training. 01/01/2011.
Büssing A, Ostermann T, Lüdtke R, Michalsen A. Effects of yoga interventions on pain and pain-associated disability: a meta-analysis. J Pain 2012; 13 (1): 1-9.
Cramp F, Hewlett S, Almeida C, Kirwan JR, Choy EH, Chalder T et al. Non-pharmacological interventions for fatigue in rheumatoid arthritis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013; (8): CD008322.
Geneen LJ, Moore RA, Clarke C, Martin D, Colvin LA, Smith BH. Physical activity and exercise for chronic pain in adults: an overview of Cochrane Reviews. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2017; (4): CD011279.
Lee MS, Pittler MH, Ernst E. Tai chi for rheumatoid arthritis: systematic review. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2007; 46 (11): 1648-1651.
Munneke M, de Jong Z, Zwinderman AH, Ronday HK, van Schaardenburg D, Dijkmans BA et al. Effect of a high-intensity weight-bearing exercise program on radiologic damage progression of the large joints in subgroups of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 53 (3): 410-417.
Rausch Osthoff AK, Juhl CB, Knittle K, Dagfinrud H, Hurkmans E, Braun J et al. Effects of exercise and physical activity promotion: meta-analysis informing the 2018 EULAR recommendations for physical activity in people with rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthritis and hip / knee osteoarthritis. RMD Open 2018; 4 (2): e000713.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside IQWiG. In our methods, we describe in detail how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- Is it normal to pull grapes?
- Chinese girls like Indian men
- Is American football better than soccer?
- Which Steam game should I get
- How to delete a blocked follower
- How many centimeters are in 15 meters
- How can trans women trans men have sex
- Can we eat papaya after unprotected sex?
- What is a Birmingham painting
- Why is Quora called that
- What are some interesting psychological marketing tactics
- How much does the rent cost in the US
- Will Puigdemont rule the independent Catalonia of Brussels?
- Time dilation can be made practical
- Prefer Xbox or PlayStation
- What are Reddit's alternative websites
- Objects experience buoyancy in space
- Do you know what makes you happy
- What are the best math doctoral programs
- Why can't college athletes make money?
- Are you happy to be an intelligent person?
- Why am I screwing up everything
- What are SSB interview questions and answers
- What are some common goals in life
- How do I contact Harvard by email
- Are video games allowed in Islam
- Should I buy bluetooth headphones?
- Can ugly men look good
- What discovery was not made
- Uses Quora deep learning
- What is confidence interval statistics
- Can diabetics eat pomegranate
- How do I make a video ad
- Stoics influenced early Christians