What is the forbidden reef
5 songs that you shouldn't play in the music shop
There are those special riffs and songs that nobody in the music shop wants to hear anymore. As an ambitious guitarist you might be bothered by it, and you might complain about "arrogant service providers". The fact remains that the sellers simply can't stand some titles anymore. Also has something to do with professional honor. “Stairway To Heaven” is definitely one of them. Can you guess which ones belong to it?
Sometimes they really mean it: Get out!
Between oblique glances and the electricity turned off
Some riffs and songs are now so worn out that the salespeople in guitar departments can easily put the hair on the back of their necks as soon as the next guitarist grabs the strings again and lets them sound full of fervor. If you, as a customer, test an electric guitar with it, you will at best get crooked looks. However, some are so consistent that they simply turn off the power.
The music industry speaks its own language
Logical, you could argue now that they have to listen to this because after all they earn their bread with it. You could describe this as arrogant, arrogant, unfriendly, or detrimental to business. The comparison with the butcher's is also good, in which the friendly butcher shop assistant cannot say: “I have already sold meat sausage 36 times today; if you order them, you'll be kicked out. ”Doesn't make sense, the music industry has its own rules of the game. And they are just down to earth human.
So if you turn up the amp with 100 watts to bring the power amplifier to saturation, you'd better avoid these songs - because it's better:
- Stairway to Heaven
- Smoke on the water
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Nothing Else Matters
- Sweet Child O’Mine
Tell us ‘which pieces, riffs, techniques or whatever you fire off when you test an electric guitar from body and strings ...
If the seller in the music shop needs to have their ears and mouth open at the same time, then try one of Uffe Steen's tricks. It doesn't need any effects, as you can read and learn in this article about simulation tricks.
Keywords: Forbidden Songs, guitar, stringed instruments
- What is Greta Thunberg's IQ
- What is your great introduction to yourself
- What are some innovative ideas for business
- Why am I a very attractive woman
- Can a submarine travel under a hurricane
- Gun laws will do anything at all
- Will Donald Trump's GOP overtake the Senate
- What do you know about Myanmar
- Why do charged and neutral objects attract
- China is developing faster than India
- What is the difference between Bohrkaliber
- What food do dogs like
- What is the best epoxy floor coating
- Has anyone tried to live without money
- Where can I buy a Steam console
- Why are the people on Quora rude
- Are brioche buns unhealthy
- Which countries don't celebrate Christmas?
- How did a vegan ruin your day
- Helps Running Hills Lose Belly Fat
- Boris Johnson is a coward
- Which values are most important for happiness?
- What is endurance jogging
- Feel constantly sleepy while studying
- How can I deal with my stepfather
- Why should anyone care for poor people
- What can email marketing do?
- Do daughters enjoy fantasizing about their fathers?
- Why do companies pay dividends 1
- Arrows are better than weapons
- Are there elephant cemeteries
- How do birds differ from mammals?
- Which chatbot do you recommend for WordPress