What are the psychological benefits of prayer
Michael Meyer-Blanck, Das Gebet, Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck 2019. 435 p., € 44.00.
• Proven combination of academic theory and pedagogical practice
• Interdisciplinary, international, ecumenical and transnational journal
• Visibility of the posts in the Scientific Community across national borders across different Abstracting & Indexing Services
• High quality standard through Double-blind peer review.
Goal setting / direction
The Journal of Education and Theology is a specialist journal that is aimed at two target groups: on the one hand, to scholars in all areas of religious and educational research (religious instruction, community education, adult education, etc.), and, on the other hand, to all actors in educational practice fields in which religion and the Relationship between theology and pedagogy play a role. It thus not only serves the religious pedagogical discourse in interdisciplinary, international, ecumenical and transnational constellations, but also the close connection of academic theory and pedagogical practice. This aim is also pursued by the additional digital offer that can be accessed on the publisher's homepage on individual topics.
The Journal of Education and Theology In this sense, it sees itself as a forum for historical, empirical, systematic and action-oriented contributions in the field of religious and educational research, including studies of comparative studies between countries, religions and denominations. It is therefore neither the organ of a particular pedagogical or theological school nor of a particular church organization.
Topics / focus
• Religious and educational research (religious instruction, community education, adult education, etc.)
• Introduction to current research contexts, recent developments and publications in pedagogy
• Initiation of debates on current topics and impulses for the practice of religious education in schools and communities
- When is chubby unhealthy?
- Why do homeless people die
- What is full funnel marketing
- Who is Katherine Heigl
- How do I fix a stiff neck
- How innovative is Instagram
- Why doesn't Quora like Polling Questions
- Games improve education
- Have you ever dated someone who is weird?
- Are video games allowed in Islam
- Are you a doer or a slacker
- What is tile mortar repair
- What are some outfit ideas for jeans
- How employable is Brock Turner
- What's bad about Mac OS
- Which countries are operated with 100 renewable energies?
- Is it normal to pull grapes?
- Why do i think i'm gay
- Can I really work from home?
- Why is money worth
- What is the four-dimensional world
- What are some girl names
- Is it possible to reverse inflation
- Which Scrabble tiles are the most valuable