How do you rate push notifications
Push notifications - key figures, tips & trends
Tips for effective push notifications
Images increase the click rate by 40%
A significant increase in the reaction rate, by a full 40%, is achieved by images, but this is currently only possible on Android devices. This will change with the iOS 10 version, however, when videos will also be able to be displayed via push notifications, among other things.
When is a push message most effective?
When sending push notifications, it is particularly important to address the right person with the right message at the right time. You should ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the user interested in the topic addressed?
- Is now the right time to send the user a push message?
- Which user data do I have available to make the message as personal and relevant to the person as possible?
- How many push notifications has the user received from me today?
Push notification technologies such as Accengage offer the ideal prerequisites for this. Messages can be sent in a personalized and targeted manner to specific groups of people, whether it is location-based with the help of geotargeting, according to the age of the users or based on their last app action (purchase, first-time use, etc.) This is important because efficient personalization can increase the click-through rate by up to 4x. The maximum number of notifications a user receives per day can also be regulated. The media should use this opportunity so as not to chase away their customers. Apple Watch and Smart Watch owners are particularly sensitive to push notifications, as they are informed of each push by a short vibration. Personalization and control of the number of messages sent avoid possible opt-outs and increase customer loyalty, as the added value of the message is the focus.
A disadvantage of push messages is that they are displayed once; once clicked or ignored, they cannot be restored. A combination of push notifications and in-app messages is recommended, so that desired pushes such as any special offers or important messages can be saved in an app's internal inbox and can be displayed and clicked again at any time.
Accengage is the leading European push notification technology for mobile apps, websites and Facebook Messenger. The Accengage SaaS platform enables increased customer loyalty and conversion on desktop, tablet and mobile. Accengage sends over 5 billion push notifications per month for over 300 international customers such as Zalando, Air France-KLM, Nestlé, Europcar, Danone, Flixbus, eDarling, Deutschlandcard etc.
- Where is the fourth dimension
- Was the big bang a black hole?
- Why are African countries often poor
- How does Banh Mi taste
- What are the benefits of eating celery
- It is worth buying the MacBook Air 2017
- How to order free food
- Is psycholinguistics an old discipline?
- How much food can a person eat
- Why did Indonesia and Malaysia banned yoga
- Do WordPress SEO plugins work
- What are the effects on accidents
- Difference between supervisor and team leader
- What is a logical paradox
- Why is beauty beautiful
- Which is the best temple in Chennai
- Define 18 karat gold
- What's different in London
- Who needs event planners
- What made you learn to code?
- What is an attractive euphemism for gamification
- Why is Seven considered an unfortunate number
- Is there a future for this relationship
- How do I write a questionnaire
- Will the overall Missouris minimum wage increase
- What is document formatting
- Sharks can become morbidly obese
- There are large online second-hand stores
- Where in the Quran is the Shahada
- How beneficial is affiliate marketing
- Can international students work in New Zealand?
- Will Google make us smarter
- Is affiliate marketing real
- What is clinical psychology