What are foreign goods
§ 2 - Foreign Trade Statistics Implementation Ordinance (AHStatDV)
revised by B. v. July 29, 1994 Federal Law Gazette I p. 1993; last amended by Article 1 V. v. 14.08.2017 Federal Law Gazette I p. 3197
Valid from July 14th, 1977; FNA: 7402-1-1 Foreign trade statistics
8 earlier versions | is quoted in 9 regulations
First section, definitions and registration procedure
§ 2 Free movement, foreign goods, goods of free movement
§ 2 is quoted in 3 provisions
(1) Free movement is the movement of goods in the survey area, with the exception of goods that have been brought into the survey area from abroad and have not been registered as imports for free circulation (foreign goods). Goods that are in free circulation (goods of free circulation) become foreign goods if they become substitute goods within the framework of an inward processing - even if they are exported early - or if they are in the context of processing in free zones within the meaning of Title IV, Chapter 3 Section 1 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 of the Council of October 12, 1992 establishing the Community Customs Code (OJ EC No. L 302 p. 1) in the currently valid version are replaced by foreign goods; in this case, the foreign goods become goods of free circulation without special registration.
(2) Import into free circulation is
- the release of foreign goods for free circulation, with the exception of imports
- for inward processing in the customs refund procedure (Section 4 (3) and (4)),
- after outward processing (Section 4 (8)),
- for economic contract processing (Section 4 (10)),
- after commercial processing (Section 4 (13));
- bringing in or taking foreign goods for use or consumption in the free zones;
- the bringing in or removal of duty-free goods or goods that are only subject to import sales tax for processing or processing for the account of an owner resident in the collection area in the free zones.
(3) Imports into free circulation are deemed to be
- the transfer of foreign goods to the conversion process;
- the release of foreign goods for free circulation for special use;
- the transfer of foreign containers to the temporary admission procedure;
- the use of foreign packaging and packaging materials in the free zones for packaging goods intended for export;
- the delivery of foreign goods as ship and aircraft requirements (Section 19)
- on German or foreign barges,
- on German ocean-going ships or German aircraft, insofar as the goods have not yet been declared for a type of import;
- the clearance for stockpiling traffic (Section 6 of the Levy Collection Act in the currently applicable version);
- the registration of goods on the import side in accordance with Chapter III of Regulation (EEC) No. 3330/91 of the Council of 7 November 1991 on the statistics of the movement of goods between Member States (OJ EC No. L 316 p. 1) in the currently valid version, with the exception of those that are in the process of officially approved inward processing or commercial processing.
(4) Export from free circulation is the export of goods in free circulation, with the exception of the export of replacement goods in the event of premature export (Section 4 (5)), the export of goods for outward processing (Section 4 (7)), export of goods after commercial processing (Section 4 (11)) and the export of goods for commercial processing (Section 4 (12)).
Table of Contents | Print / PDF | up
Quotations from § 2 AHStatDV
You can see the regulations that refer to § 2 AHStatDV. The list is subdivided into citations in AHStatDV itself, authorization bases, other applicable titles, amendment regulations and in repealed titles.
... according to 1. types of import: a) import into free circulation (§ 2 para. 2 and 3), b) import in stock (§ 3 para. 2 and 3), c) import ... 4 para. 13); 2. Types of export: a) Export from free circulation (Section 2, Paragraph 4), b) Export from warehouse (Section 3, Paragraph 4), c) Export to active ...
Link to this site: https://www.buzer.de/gesetz/5722/a78485.htm
Table of Contents | Print / PDF | up
- Die spiders in the vacuum cleaner
- What does technical sales representative mean
- Is the US Army a good career
- Shows the NCIC misdemeanor
- Why do the Chinese build aircraft carriers?
- Are Google Hangouts recorded Why
- Who is Matt Bevin
- What are some myths about making money
- Why doesn't Quora give changes well
- What is sales prospecting
- What is the salary of a CA
- What is osteopathic manipulation
- Has anyone tried to live without money
- Are recurring thoughts about death normal?
- How profitable is a hair salon
- Quora is banned in China
- What is taboola
- Which is important fame or money
- What moment changed your life
- Why is the United States so religious
- What is Donald Trump's reputation in Congress
- Why are homeless people homeless
- Which African countries should migrate?
- What is it like to work abroad?