How do you alleviate the awkwardness in the elevator
Child and adolescent psychiatry for health professionals, educators and educators
Competent in dealing with mentally ill children and adolescents
This book is aimed at all educators, educators, occupational therapists, speech therapists, physiotherapists and carers who work with children and adolescents with mental disorders. The experienced author describes the most common clinical pictures on the basis of numerous case studies and gives helpful practical tips for dealing professionally with those affected. In this way you will learn how you can promote the mental health of children and adolescents in your therapeutic and educational work.
content• Basics of psychiatry, diagnostics and therapeutic approaches
• The most common mental and psychosomatic illnesses in children and adolescents such as anxiety disorders, depression, eating disorders, addiction disorders, learning disorders and disorders in social behavior
• Dealing with mental illness in the family structure
• New topics of the 2nd edition: acute and emergency psychiatry, outpatient psychiatric care, gambling addiction, separation situations, neonatal drug withdrawal, experiences of violence in childhood and child abuseAlso a clear textbook for schoolchildren and students of the health professions and pedagogy, which is ideally suited for exam preparation. Easily understandable information also for parents who want to find out more about diseases in child and adolescent psychiatry.
Dr. rer. cur. Elisabeth Höwler, Graduate nursing pedagogue and nursing scientist (M.A.) has been a consultant at technical schools for educators, speech therapy and occupational therapy as well as geriatric and remedial care since 2008. Her research focus is gerontology and psychiatry.
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
Dr. rer. cur. Elisabeth Höwler is a qualified nursing pedagogue and holds a master's degree in nursing science. Since 2008 lecturer at vocational schools for educators, speech therapy and occupational therapy as well as geriatric and curative education carers. It offers further education and in-house training courses for nursing experts in clinics, outpatient and inpatient care facilities across Germany. Her research focus is gerontology and psychiatry. In 2008 she was awarded the Nursing Science Prize of Marseille-Kliniken AG for her scientific achievements. She is a member of the German Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Neurology (DGPPN).
- Who was the least influential Roman emperor?
- Is it worth investing in the real estate market
- Can we masturbate without our hands?
- Who uses imperial units
- How do I get a data analysis
- Most American men are overweight
- Artificial light can be created
- What are the examples of synecdoches
- Why don't private jets have parachutes?
- How is Salazar seen in today's Portugal
- Is the electron an elementary particle
- Who is the Most Trained Indian Politician Ever
- Why do we live a life
- What are your favorite recipes with ginger
- What is the best kept secret
- Is the SHAREit app an Indian app
- When will I be pretty?
- Which villain actually had a point
- Which countries do not have free health care?
- How does affiliate marketing data sales work
- Why do we need a voltage stabilizer
- How do I always have peace
- What do you dislike about Undertale
- Who trains our politicians
- Addressing target groups improves advertising
- What is your most inappropriate sexual experience
- Is Ravish Kumar anti-national
- How could chiropractic help us
- What is the most common unprofitable business model
- How are computer games made
- Why are some people fat 1
- What's special about your birthday
- Why did you choose homeschooling?
- Why is the temperature measured at the airport