Which is the WordPress alternative in Python
django CMS - a look at the Python system
django CMS has established itself in the open source CMS scene within a very short time. This is mainly due to the close connection with the framework, which made the project very complex from the start. Similar to the Ruby-based framework Ruby on Rails, Django is referred to as a next-generation web framework. These are mainly characterized by the fact that the Build codes on one another. A Django programmer therefore has to write less than half the code than a PHP programmer, for example. This is also evident in the django CMS, which is particularly impressive due to the following features:
- modular structure of the page structure, various prefabricated block-based content
- Front-end code optimized for speed and bandwidth
- very easy integration of existing and development of new plug-ins
- intuitive, user-friendly drag-and-drop interface
- complex data sources are integrated with little effort
The advantages of django CMS illustrate what makes this content management system so interesting for both editors and developers. When designing the pages and content, move the respective content blocks - whether text, photo, video or form - with the mouse to the desired position. The system automatically creates side trees and the resulting menus if required. The Editing of the blocks is possible either in the backend or directly in the frontend. This is particularly advantageous if you want to subsequently exchange, integrate or remove elements from an already active website. Various ready-made content types such as blog pages, FAQs or job advertisements are already predefined so that all you have to do is insert your data. In addition to the standard types, you will find hundreds of other website elements in the django CMS Marketplace and on GitHub. These content extensions, which in the case of django CMS are called templates, plug-ins or add-ons, can be downloaded free of charge and incorporated into your project. Combine and try out the individual parts of the website as you like - changes can be withdrawn at any time. You will quickly find out how much time you can save with the ready-made modules when creating your web project.
If you miss a function and have the necessary Python know-how, you can just as well create your own extension. The basic framework proves to be very useful here: Django takes over the communication with the database and automatically creates administrator masks and forms for your own data sources. You can also use the multitude of existing Django applications.
- What are the benefits of eating celery
- Can I become the CEO of Quora?
- Why don't you hesitate
- How are transgender people treated in Bangladesh
- Counts rap as music
- Is digital marketing better or content marketing
- Why is leadership development important
- Do you know British slang
- What is niche low competition
- How can the US stop obesity?
- Singaporeans go to school all week
- How to hire an escort
- Why did Quora start running ads
- Is Malaysia an unusual country
- Are apple seeds classified as dangerous
- Which country contributes the most to exports?
- Why do many people hate Malaysia
- How can you delete Chats in Discord
- What is metaphysical dualism
- How does xenophobia affect South Africa?
- People with low IQ have bad logic
- How does a stingray hunt
- Long shorts are just pants
- What is the scope of the French language