How popular is JD com in China
Top growth companies from China lead US rally - We take a closer look at this highflyerDear traders,
Thanks to the fast-growing Chinese middle and upper classes and the above-average economic growth in the Middle Kingdom, Chinese companies can boast above-average growth rates in sales and profits, which makes these stocks particularly popular with growth investors. The China stocks listed on the US technology exchange NASDAQ performed correspondingly strongly and left their US counterparts well behind.
At this point we would like to introduce you to an interesting figure from the Middle Kingdom:
Online retail boom in China
The eCommerce sector is one of the strongest growth markets in the Middle Kingdom: More and more Chinese people are doing their shopping online, as electronic items, clothing and other consumer goods are usually much cheaper to buy in the Internet than in the often overcrowded shopping centers in the Chinese metropolises. However, Chinese customers are very picky when it comes to choosing their Internet shops and prefer domestic providers over western competitors, with the world's leading eCommerce group Amazon in China having a market share of just 1 percent. High regulatory barriers to market entry also shield the billion-dollar Chinese market from Western competition, so that local players virtually divide the market among themselves.
JD.Com - The Chinese Amazon
JD.Com is undoubtedly one of the major players in the Chinese online retail sector. The group, based in the Chinese capital Beijing, has worked its way up to the second largest eCommerce provider in China after Ali Baba since it was founded in 1998. Via the online shopping portal of the same name and numerous other group-owned shopping websites, JD.com offers its users a wide range of products that leaves little to be desired in terms of consumer goods, electronics, clothing and everyday items. Most of the items ordered are delivered via an extensive, in-house logistics network that is designed to ensure that goods are dispatched to the customer quickly. The wide range of products and the speedy delivery of the products make JD.Com one of the most popular online retailers in China, with JD.Com currently handling 54.3 percent of the online turnover in China.
Explosive growth rates in sales and user numbers
In the second quarter just ended, JD.com was again able to come up with strong figures and build on the growth path of the past few years. Revenue improved a full 64 percent year-on-year to $ 4.6 billion. The group was able to benefit from the exponential growth in the number of registered users, with the customer base increasing by 94 percent year-on-year to 38.1 million. With heavy investment in expanding its core business activities, the net loss increased to $ 93.9 million, or 94 cents per share, from a loss of $ 4.6 million, or 9 cents per share, in the same period last year. Adjusted for one-off effects, break-even earnings per share were reported. This meant that the analysts' estimates were exceeded in terms of both sales and earnings.
Partnership with Tencent offers growth opportunities
JD.Com - trend continuation after a short consolidation
JD.Com's stock has been in an intact overall uptrend since going public in May of this year. After the share suffered from profit-taking in the course of the business figures for the second quarter, the share recovered significantly in the past few weeks and climbed to a new all-time high at USD 33: After a brief consolidation, the value stabilized, which is bullish . If the brief consolidation breaks out, we see a good chance of a continuation of the overall upward trend.
Responsible editor: Martin Springmann, reference to possible conflicts of interest. The author of this article currently has no positions in the stock presented!
- What does blog writing mean
- What is a Video Marketing Tool
- What are democratic Asian countries
- What caliber was the Colt 1892 revolver
- Is a player always a player
- How do parents see the world differently?
- What kind of advertisements are getting your attention
- What was Dumbledore's wand made of?
- Why is the Bahamas considered a country
- Which element has the chemical symbol Th
- Why are humans so cruel to cats?
- What are the dimensions of a lot
- What is Dominos Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- What are the causes of murder
- Which country does Sonia Gandhi come from
- Indian supermarkets sell cigarettes
- What does hot glue not stick to?
- What is the best SEO activity
- Adults can wear pampering in bed
- Which currency is used in Germany?
- What is Computerized Projector Light Replacement Presentation
- How is the US dollar supported?
- What happened to the USS Nimitz
- Will natural gas recover
- What do airplane lights mean
- Where is the location of the 886 area code
- Local SEO is difficult
- How does war negatively affect the economy?
- How do I get my EIN 1
- What makes students hate school
- Charlemagne is underestimated
- What should i do when i visit singapore
- What's interesting in robotics
- Is the electron an elementary particle