Which BTS member is gay?
BTS: V talks about his illness
The fans are worried about BTS member V - real name Kim Taehyung (23): On the band's own community platform, the K-Pop star has revealed that he suffers from the chronic disease "cholinergic urticaria", a form of chronic disease Hives. Translated, according to media reports, V is said to have commented on a fan’s post: "No, I have cholinergic urticaria, which makes me itchy." One of the main triggers for this is stress. And there is enough of that in the 23-year-old's life.
Because the seven guys from the K-Pop band BTS have become real world stars. In 2016 the Japanese casting band celebrated their international breakthrough with their "Love Yourself" album trilogy. Since then, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, Jungkook and V have been watched by fans around the world. Since August 2018 they have been on a major world tour almost continuously.
What is the chronic illness?
The skin disease manifests itself as redness, itching and the formation of wheals. In severe cases, the lips and eyes or even the windpipe can swell, which can cause shortness of breath. Hives are caused by cold, heat, food allergies, skin care products or stress. However, the symptoms can also occur for no apparent reason.
The symptoms are usually treated with antihistamines, i.e. drugs against allergy symptoms. Preparations containing cortisone or biologicals, for example with the active ingredient omalizumab, can alleviate the symptoms. Relaxation techniques also help.
Do fans need to worry about V?
After his illness revelation, fans don't have to worry too much about V, since the symptoms of nettle rash are easy to control. At the moment, the band's stress factor should be within a healthy range. On July 14th, BTS gave their last concert of their "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" World Tour in Shizuoka, Japan, before it continues on October 11th in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.#Subjects
- Personality disorders are common
- How do wall craters arise?
- Why do we need smart grids
- What is the best tech review website
- Why do people love Marvel movies
- Will the euro overwhelm the dollar in the years to come?
- Donald J Trump goes to jail
- Where in the Quran is the Shahada
- How can I protect my business idea by copyright?
- How does the alkaline diet work
- Can QA testers carry out unit tests
- Why am I a very attractive woman
- Anxiety is the root of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Why don't people like the theater?
- Online school is difficult
- What is Speech Comprehension Psycholinguistics
- Why are Romanians associated with gypsies?
- How to make round cookies
- Which are the fake companies in Hyderabad
- What do you learn 2
- What is rudraksh
- Should I take the English AS level
- What are the greatest unsolved crimes in the world
- What causes high blood pressure high blood pressure