Are there female construction workers
Equality is already anchored in the German constitution. Solutions must now be sought to specifically reduce inequality. The only thing that helps is to practice the gender perspective: training, advice and monitoring of success are necessary. The EU is showing the way
Gender mainstreaming - even the Queen of England is said to have asked what, for heaven’s sake, that actually means. The pioneers of the “GM” are accustomed to reply that “gender” should become “mainstream” - gender should become a category of analysis and action in mainstream political thought.
It is well known that women see many things very differently than men and are affected differently by political measures, but that up to now hardly anyone has been interested. Take health policy as an example: women have different heart attack symptoms than men. As long as doctors do not learn this in the mainstream of their medical training, more women will continue to die from undetected heart attacks. There are many such examples.
On June 23, 1999, the federal government decided by a cabinet decision that it would introduce gender mainstreaming as a guiding principle. On July 26, 1999, GM was enshrined in law in the “Joint Rules of Procedure of the Federal Ministries”. Since then, all ministries have been working in GM model projects and training their employees.
Equality is anchored in the German constitution as a work mandate for the government. Solutions must now be sought to reduce inequality in and with the project. When public contracts are awarded to construction companies in which men work, gender equality cannot be achieved. But then the question could be whether a construction company also tries to recruit women. (Yes, there are female construction workers!) That could be interpreted as a plus point in the competition for contracts.
In the future, it will not be the women's representative "who should take care of such matters for women, but those who are involved in the respective project. This means that they all have to practice the gender perspective: training, advice and monitoring of success are necessary. The new EU Equal Treatment Directive, which must be transposed into German law by 2003, already stipulates that every country must set up “gender institutes”.
The EU and some Scandinavian countries have already developed analysis tools and guidelines for GM. You move on the basis of the following questions: Who does a project affect? Are there differences between men and women in this area? Do they have different rights there, different access to resources? Are they involved in different ways? Do they have different values and norms? This raises the question of the gender equality objective in the respective project.
The EU is not only a driving force through this directive. Gender mainstreaming has been practiced here for a long time. As a result, funds from the European Structural Fund, for example, are only paid out to projects that practice gender mainstreaming. OES
- This world is cruel Why have children
- How do people survive in extreme poverty
- Are you happy to be an intelligent person?
- How does behavioral psychology treat depression
- What is the sleepiest Pokemon
- What do you think are legal gun laws
- How many dimensions does light have
- What denomination is Elevation Church
- Can ketchup go bad
- When would you prefer death to life?
- How does a time paradox begin
- What are predictive modeling analytics
- How serious is ADD in adults
- What's worse is saturated fat or cholesterol
- Where to order an Android app
- Are you looking forward to EA FIFA 20
- What is the best climate for agriculture
- How is junk food bad for us
- Why are computer network protocols required
- Does the number 12 matter to Christians?
- 0 00 have how many significant numbers
- Why is fast food so cheap
- Who uses ggplot2
- What is it like to live with HIV / AIDS