How does it feel to be torn apart
- 03.12.2008, 08:13#1
- 03.12.2008, 18:24#2
Surely you can not "scan" that straight away or attach it to certain signs. You probably first have to get to know a person better to determine ambivalence or conflict in the other person.
Overall, I think that all of these people have the problem of not being able to commit themselves to something because they always or often see themselves "torn" between two opposites.
The causes could be, for example, that they themselves have little security and are therefore always unsure whether it is right, where they commit themselves and what they decide, or try to please several people at the same time, which leads to the same result .
Some people never go crazy - what a horrible life they have to lead (Bukowski)
- 03.12.2008, 18:55#3
- 03.12.2008, 20:19#4
- 03.12.2008, 20:24#5
how do you recognize internally torn people?
Take a look at the losers of society - then you see them .... who tell of all the opportunities that life or whatever else has robbed them .... only they themselves are infallible and innocent.
To wrest the attribute "internally torn" as something positive .... in my opinion, you have to have a very unusual set of values ..... but the plague & Cholara also had positive aspects for undertakers ... that's probably always the case the point of view and point of view of the beholder ... oops that was probably off-topic
Last edited by Gast1006; December 3rd, 2008 at 8:31 PM.
- 03.12.2008, 21:37#6
So an internally torn person is someone who is looking to find something with which he can patch himself up again, is that only a short phase or is it hardly possible to pull someone back together?
Is it possible that the personality attributes always jump, someone who is sometimes intelligent, then suddenly stupid, then lovingly emotional and then sometimes matter-of-fact and stubborn ... someone who is always different but does not have a real system in the personality?Man's freedom does not lie in the fact that he can do what he wants, but rather that he does not have to do what he does not want.
- 03.12.2008, 22:48#7hi kiss,Quote by Kussi88Is it possible that the personality attributes always jump, someone who is sometimes intelligent, then suddenly stupid, then lovingly emotional and then sometimes factual and stubborn ... someone who is always different but does not have a real system in the personality?
I see that as complexity. This can lead to conflict, but it doesn't have to be. We are all multi-layered.
- 05.12.2008, 06:32#8
- Can angels reproduce sexually
- Which country has the worst looking people?
- Is America a country or a continent
- What do white South Africans eat
- Is there more matter or antimatter
- What is egalitarianism
- When does Karnataka become independent from India?
- When will quantum computers replace cloud servers?
- What is the profitable YouTube niche
- Why do insecure people disapprove of you
- Cow's milk takes longer to digest
- Where do I not and not use
- What are the causes of sudden high blood pressure
- How smart was George Washington
- Why did Quora start running ads
- Should I get tested for ADHD?
- Are you really the CEO of Quora
- Radiologists get cancer
- Which European country offers citizenship through investment?
- Would you wear tube jeans under skirts
- Why is p-value called p-value
- Where can I learn psychology for free
- PETA actually kills animals
- Can a Nigerian be employed in Malaysia?