What is it about pulsars that fascinates you?
Today in Hamburg
Jazzhouse Open Air: Pulsar Trio
JAZZHOUSE OPEN AIR: Pulsar Trio
07/28/20 | Admission 16:00 | Start 18:00 | Slatted place
The Pulsar Trio creates an overwhelming, unique sound: joyful and energetic, with original and electronic instruments, profound moments and euphoric heights. No other band brings together a hypnotic Indian sitar, lively piano and keyboard motifs and infectious drum grooves in such a stirring way. The globally thinking trio combines radiant melodies and sensitive-emotional passages, atmospheric sounds and emotional depth, echoes of film music and memories of stimulating break and house beats.
Founded 13 years ago, the Pulsar Trio recently celebrated its 500th concert with the original line-up. This impressive anniversary is the occasion for an album (to be released at the end of 2021) and another international tour that leads from Potsdam via El-Kef to Katmandu. The band has already been touring the world successfully in recent years. She triumphed on the stage of the famous British Glastonbury Festival, put the iconic Fusion Festival in a trance and inspire the psychedelic Burg Herzberg Festival.
The sometimes light-footed, sometimes intense music intoxicates the audience and the media. The Badische Zeitung described a performance by the trio as a "unique and first-class concert experience", the Potsdamer Neue Nachrichten stated: "... after just a few moments a fascination arises that is difficult to escape." Performances by the trio for “a breathtaking concert” speak of magic, passion and a “different universe”. With an unmistakable feeling for catchy melodies and grandiose tension arcs, the Pulsar Trio develops an unmistakable, dynamic global-pop-groove fusion that puts a smile on everyone's face.
The concert is presented by Ratsherrn, ByteFM, Jazz Moves Hamburg + Groove City Recordstore
Here are the most important things about our upcoming concerts:
It is imperative to bring a completed declaration of consent for your contact details. You can get these at:
Without this form - even with a pre-sale ticket - no admission is possible!
Knust-sit-away beer garden rules:
- We regulate the admission of our guests so as not to exceed the total permitted capacity.
- We ask all of our guests to disinfect their hands at the entrance.
- We have outside spaces with a minimum distance of 1.5 m. Please only sit on the marked areas.
- Access to our toilets is only possible individually.
- Our reusable tableware is cleaned according to the hygiene standard DIN Spec 10534 and is therefore free of germs.
- The use of a protective mask that you have brought with you is strongly recommended.
Knust sponsorship: https://www.facebook.com/events/737088330154223/
"Rettet das Knust" merchandise: https://knust.wizard.gmbh
- What vitamins should a vegetarian take?
- How do I always have peace
- How to write great guest posts
- What are your favorite recipes with ginger
- What enters a Marine Corps base
- How can I send you a private message 2
- Why don't you like Abrahamic religions
- Which operating system do Facebook engineers use
- Why are parachute hunters considered an elite in the air?
- Why are people rude on your birthday
- Is Rahm Emmanuel a good mayor
- Megachurches are just a business
- Why are conservatives against globalization
- Are satellites visible from space stations
- Should we keep cooked food covered
- Do cancer patients have high blood sugar?
- What is Quora most useful for
- Why is everyone so against guns?
- How do authors promote their novels
- What is document formatting
- Monosodium glutamate causes cancer
- What are data types in c
- What does geometric probability distribution mean
- The narcissists throw you away permanently