How effective were the ANZACS
Anzac Christmas cookies are Australian pastries made from oatmeal that were once baked for soldiers in Australia and New Zealand.
Rating: Ø 4.3 (206 votes)
30 min. Total time 15 min. Preparation time 15 min. Cooking & resting time
- For the delicious Anzac Christmas cookies, put the butter in a saucepan that is slowly warmed up and the butter melts. Then you put the pot aside to cool down.
- After the melted butter is a little cooler, add the syrup and mix everything together.
- Then you sift the flour into a bowl and mix in the baking powder. Then add the pinch of salt, the coconut and oat flakes and stir the whole thing.
- Pour the liquid butter with the syrup over the dry ingredients and knead everything together.
- If the dough is too dry, add a little water. Finally, shape about 20 balls from the dough, which are pressed flat on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- In the oven, slide the baking sheet onto the 2nd rail and bake the Anzac biscuits for about 15 minutes at 160 ° C in the oven. When the top layer hardens, the biscuits are done, even if they still feel a bit soft on the inside, they become harder as soon as they are cold.
Tips on the recipe
The Anzac Christmas cookies can be placed on a pretty Christmas plate and enjoyed with a hot cup of tea.
Anzac biscuits are an Australian pastry originally baked for the soldiers of the Australian Army during World War 1.
- Why does more money change us
- How can thin guys get torn apart
- Is the Indian diet healthy?
- What do you expect from the 2020s
- How to find your server name
- Are you looking forward to EA FIFA 20
- Most men in San Francisco are gay
- How does an ad impression work
- How do I save the turtles
- What kind of music is this song
- Which field is machine learning
- Avoid vegan leather couches
- How do particles move in space-time
- Laundromats are a profitable business
- What is a symbol of the salvation of life
- Are photons considered as matter
- What the Hulk can't smash
- What are the business opportunities in Singapore
- What is colder ice or snow
- What makes Antarctica cool
- Does 4 Hour Body really work
- How safe is Morocco
- Is Shakespeare overrated
- How can I find out someone's birthday
- What is worse nationalism or patriotism Why
- How do partners work
- How much does a yacht house cost
- How poor people live
- What are crypto currency threats
- How will Quora recognize top writers
- How fasting on Ramzan purifies our souls
- How do people choose tourist destinations
- Is ACCA rated
- What is a feeling