Is it worth joining IIM Ranchi
The government is launching the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship with a monthly grant of up to Rs 60,000. Check details
The Union's Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship has launched the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship in collaboration with nine IIMs in the country. Selected grant recipients will receive a grant of approximately Rs 50,000 per month for the first year and Rs 60,000 per month for the second year of the grant program. The government has invited applications from interested candidates and registrations will remain open between February 15 and March 27, The Indian Express reported.
The scholarship, which is offered as part of the World Bank's SANKALP loan program, consists of two phases. In the preliminary phase, the fellows will be trained by the top nine IIMs in the country, and in the later phase of the fellowship, the fellows will work on strengthening the district competence boards and district competence management. Scholarship holders receive training in understanding the full ecosystem and skill development knowledge base to steer government skill development programs in the right direction. Upon completion of their training, the fellows are affiliated with the district competence boards and help formulate the district competence development plans at the district level.
It should be noted that the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) has already been piloted on a small scale in a total of 69 districts of the country by training 69 fellows. The government has now decided to extend the program to all districts of the country. The nine Indian management institutes affiliated with MGNF include IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Lucknow, IIM Bangalore, IIM Udaipur, IIM Nagpur, IIM Ranchi and IIM Jammu, IIM Kozhikode and IIM Visakhapatnam.
Get live stock quotes from BSE, NSE, US market and current net asset value, mutual funds portfolio, read the latest IPO news, the best IPOs, calculate your taxes with the Income Tax Calculator, you know the top Gainer, Top Loser and Best Equity Funds in the market. Like us on Facebook and keep following us on Twitter.
Financial Express is now in the telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay up to date with the latest news and updates from Biz.
- Which is the fastest light
- Counts Donald Trump with xenophobia
- What is international trade for you
- Underage smokers can be fined
- Americans are too big to fail
- There are downsides to pesticides
- Did digital marketing professionals pay poorly
- Will decals damage the wall
- Why do people join the military today?
- Has philosophy ever answered a question
- Why are moments calculated in statistics
- Many young Singaporeans speak Hokkien
- How can I get another number SMS?
- To whom do celestial bodies belong
- What are some scientifically unexplained everyday observations
- How do people crack SUDOKU
- Are there speeds in the black hole
- Stun gun is illegal in Singapore
- Eats Halal Pork Haram
- How do you find passion in yourself
- Why is leadership development important
- Can Mars support human life?
- Working backlinks
- Why are people happy 1
- Little girls should wear Sharara kurta
- Is the coast guard dangerous
- What are some remedies for wheezing
- Gender equality is a myth
- Are CJD and Alzheimer's disease the same
- Why don't Americans eat coyote meat
- Why do police officers no longer wear shoulder holsters?
- Why do people use Google Blogger
- What happened to WWE wrestler rikishi
- Is retinol effective