What is SAS University Edition
SAS University Edition free of charge worldwide for students and faculty
SAS is now making free analytics software available to universities around the world.
With the SAS University Edition, students and teachers should develop and expand their statistical knowledge.
There is currently a great need in business for highly qualified university graduates with basic analytics skills. Academics often lack the know-how to help companies extract knowledge from mountains of unstructured data - big data.
This is why career opportunities increase massively if students and graduates acquire the appropriate knowledge and skills at an early stage, thereby increasing their attractiveness for employers.
Professors and lecturers also benefit: from now on they can base their research results on industry-leading analytics.
As part of the SAS Analytics U educational program, the company makes the software available to universities worldwide free of charge.
The offer is aimed primarily at students and lecturers who work with statistical and quantitative methods. Statistical software can be used, for example, in research or in courses such as economics or social sciences, medicine and engineering.
The SAS University Edition can be downloaded directly from the SAS servers and installed on Windows, Mac or Linux computers.
In addition, users get access to the SAS Analytics U Community. There they can exchange ideas and ask questions.
In addition, the platform offers additional information material from SAS such as videos as well as a chat function and support - and is therefore ideally suited for expanding or deepening analytics knowledge.
Professors can access free tutorials and seminar materials, provide best practices and case studies, and network in the online forum. The Student Community also has an online forum and loads of free content.
With the SAS University Edition, users have access to the latest statistical and quantitative methods. In addition to the basic technologies, the software package contains the programming and development environment SAS Studio. SAS Studio runs in the web browser; users can communicate with SAS at any time and from anywhere in the world.
SAS Code can be uploaded from any device that supports the SAS University Edition. The code is displayed identically on all compatible end devices, which makes teaching and learning easier.
SAS has over 30 years of experience in the education sector: solutions from the software manufacturer are used in over 3,000 institutions worldwide - for teaching, research and administration.
Tags: Big Data, Business Intelligence, Research, Teaching, SAS Business Analytics
Recommend this article:
- How rich people actually avoid jail
- Is Go a hard game to learn
- Which county is Riceboro GA
- What's the worst thing about television
- Wisdom Knowledge is more important than experience
- What prevents asteroids from hitting Earth
- Why did Justinian rebuild the Roman Empire?
- Computer science is more difficult than mathematics
- Why is Twitter better than Instagram
- Do soldiers enjoy killing people?
- Have homeless shelters WiFi
- Why is polyamory on the rise
- How do I end a serious relationship
- How do people make money from webinars
- What is 5 percent of 5 billion
- What is viral marketing
- Does the number 12 matter to Christians?
- How much assertion becomes too much
- The California prohibition on assault weapons is unconstitutional
- Miss living in the UK
- Which Indonesian word has no English equivalent?
- How valuable is it to eat healthily
- Why do marketers use psychographic segmentation
- Who is the best Joshua or Mayweather