How much does a cubic meter cost
The prices of precast concrete
Whether precast concrete (€ 18.49 at Amazon *) is worthwhile or mixing it yourself is the better alternative is a matter of personal consideration. With the significantly cheaper material for self-mixing, costs such as machine rental and working time must be offset. Not to be neglected is the high level of physical effort that concrete production demands.
Ready-mixed concrete that is delivered is offered at prices for ready-mixed concrete. The prices are made up of the material itself and the transport and delivery costs. The following price factors with regard to the material are common for precast concrete:
- Compressive strength
- Setting accelerator or retarder
- Air entraining agent
- Addition of superplasticizer
- Frost protection surcharge
- Change in consistency
Additional pricing factors
In addition to the material-related price factors, many costs related to transport and actual delivery play a major role. Usual factors are influenced by external circumstances such as time. Workload and quantities influence:
- Kilometer transport flat rate
- Winter surcharge
- Overtime allowance
- Surcharges for Sundays and public holidays
- Night surcharge
- minimum quantity surcharge
- Disposal of residual concrete after emptying
- Discharge time
Friday is usually the weekend
When it comes to prices for precast concrete, some surcharges cannot be avoided, as some providers also charge a weekend surcharge for Friday afternoons or Saturdays, for example. However, many do-it-yourselfers only have the opportunity to process precast concrete directly during these times.
|This is how much ready-mixed concrete costs|
|1 cubic meter of precast concrete (compressive strength C8 / 10)||approx. 67 EUR|
|1 cubic meter of precast concrete (compressive strength C12 / 15)||approx. 72 EUR|
|1 cubic meter of precast concrete (compressive strength C16 / 20/25)||approx. 78 EUR|
|1 cubic meter of precast concrete (compressive strength C30 / 37)||approx. 88 EUR|
|1 cubic meter of precast concrete (compressive strength C35 / 45)||approx. 95 EUR|
|1 cubic meter of precast concrete (compressive strength C40 / 50)||approx. 104 EUR|
Surcharges are caused by material surcharges such as setting retarders, air-entraining agents, anti-wear and anti-freeze agents around five euros per cubic meter. Setting accelerator around thirty euros per cubic meter. Changed consistencies or pumped concrete around ten euros per cubic meter.
* Affiliate link to AmazonMain page »Build» Building materials »Stones» Concrete »Types of concrete» Ready-mixed concrete
- Can someone share their Magoosh GRE account
- How is life in Cambodia
- Are philosophers happy
- When are film reviews published by critics?
- Which country has the shortest medical education?
- What do you think of the wind
- How do dogs show their affection?
- What do the Singaporeans think of Russia
- Is that evil a necessity?
- How do I enable cookies on the iPhone
- What 10 things to do in Malaysia
- Why is the current education system good
- What do famous people like about Quora
- Why wasn't Hong Kong brought back to Taiwan?
- Can we consume milk through homeopathic medicine
- Which vegan foods harm animals indirectly
- How can you skip a mortgage payment
- Cho and Cedric slept together
- Do eLeavers and StudAds really work?
- What is document formatting
- What do you eat in the morning
- Are smokers good for the planet
- What are your personal beliefs
- The resistance depends on the frequency