Why are smart toilets trending nowadays
Hotel Trends: Leverage Today's Technologies
This year thedigital service increased to theCriteria for awarding stars for hotels counting. Hotels need to be next year Invest more in technology if they do want to meet the high standards of the German hotel classification. Guestline has researched what will be important for hoteliers in 2020.
As well as during check-in, the technology can also take care of other routine tasks. The first hotels are already betting Sensors as a smart room gadget in minibars to protect against false information from hotel guests upon check-out. These sensors are attached under the glass bottles of the minibar and so they communicate whether bottles have been stolen from the minibar or not.Intelligent sensors But they can do a lot more in the future: They can illuminate the way when using the toilet at night by installing sensors in the floors or heat sensors can determine whether guests are still in the room or not.Intelligent sensors protect the guest's privacy and security. In addition, the guest no longer has to hang a “please do not disturb” sign on the door.
Direct booking tools
Nowadays no guest should be expected to write an email to the hotel. Smaller hotels in particular should make setting up a direct booking tool a big part of their to-do list. Because If guests book through the hotel's website, they tend to cancel less. According to Guestline research, almost every fifth booking is canceled via OTAs, compared to only 0.43 percent for direct bookings. Thanks to Amazon and Co., there are modern guestssmooth purchase and booking processes used. You have less tolerance for clumsy and clumsy websites. They also want to book extras together with the room. TheThe booking process must therefore be just as easy as buying goods online“, Says Kristof Roemer.
Secure payment systems
When it comes to the When it comes to security issues, payment systems are the leading topic. Hotels will have to retrofit here. AInvestment in secure payment gateways not only protects the data of hotel guests, but also the hotelier from no-shows. With this system, credit card data, for example, are no longer stored directly in the hotel system, but only in the form of an encrypted token.
In addition, a secure payment gateway checks in advance whether the credit card exists and has sufficient funds. In this way, the hotelier can be sure that the booking made on the credit card is genuine and at the same time protect the guest's data. It is important that that Payment gateway meets the requirements of the GDPR as well as the European SCA directive and the requirements of the Payment Card Industry (PCI).
As you can see, a lot is going to happen in the area of “technology” in the next few years. So keep your eyes and ears open and if you haven't already done so, slowly lean towards it.
If you have any questions, we are of course always available for you.
- How does an offshore company work
- What is poverty and its causes
- How much money is Google offering
- Strong is polypropylene rope
- How can I sell huge products
- Why will we die without the sun
- If you can finish the sentence, there is trust
- What is the smallest unit of measurement
- What is the Presbyterian Church of America
- What are shapes that have 4 sides
- How can I earn Rs 50 online
- Why has China's GDP dropped?
- International direct shipping from India is possible
- 12 Mbit / s is good for online courses
- Which stocks always go up on Christmas
- Ulta has an affiliate program
- Who finances pure mathematics research?
- Dark matter is only left over time
- What are some examples of project work
- Nazi Germany had crimes
- What do Italians eat at home
- What is it like to be gifted
- Is it worth moving to London?
- Why is pizza considered an Italian food