What are the cons of green onions
Eat healthy: spring onions and leeks
Spring onions and leeks grow in white-green stalks. Spring onions are particularly healthy because of their essential, sulfur-containing oils and phytochemicals. They already have an anti-inflammatory and germicidal effect in the mouth, and also relieve cold symptoms. Spring onions also help with anemia, coughs and hoarseness, relieve insect bites and burns. Leek has a diuretic and laxative effect, helps with digestive problems and joint pain, protects the heart and blood vessels.
Spring onions are as healthy as large onions
The tender spring onions are often enjoyed by people who do not like onions. The best spring onions can be bought outdoors in spring - then they are crisp, tender and very mild. Spring onions are low in calories and contain the same healthy ingredients as large onions, especially vitamins B, C and E, potassium and calcium, iron and beta-carotene. Especially in the white part there are many polyphenols that improve the flow properties of the blood and prevent deposits in the vessels.
Also eat the green part of the leek
When it comes to leeks, many people only use the white part and throw away the green. Most of the nutrients in the leek are in the green, for example 300 times as much beta-carotene as in the white part. Beta carotene is good for the eyes and protects against heart disease. Leek also contains a lot of vitamin K, which regulates blood clotting, and a lot of the fiber inulin, which supports the intestinal bacteria.
Onions: complex and healthy
It gives many recipes the right seasoning and contains valuable ingredients: the onion. Scientists are researching whether onions can also help against cancer. more
Raw or fried: onions are healthy
They give many dishes their typical taste and are very healthy. What is important when buying and preparing onions - and what helps against watery eyes when cutting? more
This topic in the program:
Visit | 05/09/2017 | 8:15 pm
- How is the DevOps interview
- Are psychiatrists questioning psychiatry
- Can we fill the room with air?
- Should I take an AP course online?
- Do you speak Kazakh
- What is another word forever on time
- How much are Australian soldiers paid
- How big were old cities
- Who is the target audience for FedEx
- What is egalitarianism
- How did your extramarital affair begin?
- Why are relationships so complicated
- What is WordPress? Is it reliable
- What can overthrow the US economy
- Is Putrajaya Kuala Lumpur worth seeing
- What is a stoic response to pain
- The DNA determines our personality
- What is your favorite slogan?
- Why do people like hip hop
- What is a 1977 silver dollar worth
- How do I say lost in Japanese
- What is the 12 Strand DNA Theory
- TikTok is owned by Instagram
- Why am I so obsessed with dying?