Brain fog is a symptom of anxiety
Depression affects people differently.3 In any case, it's more than just a brief feeling of depression. The dark mood can last for weeks, months, or years as chemical changes take place in the brain. Symptoms are divided into three groups: emotional, physical, and cognitive symptoms or changes.
The emotional symptoms such as sadness, hopelessness, and anxiety are most commonly associated with depression.1
The physical symptoms are diverse. These include sleep disorders, appetite and weight problems, sexual dysfunction and headaches; all of this is very stressful for those affected.1
Cognitive symptoms affect attention, memory, decision-making, and the speed of thinking, which can have a particularly negative impact on everyday life and affect work or school performance.2 Research also shows that cognitive symptoms such as difficulty concentrating, forgetfulness, or indecision during a depressive episode occur in up to 94% of those affected.4 Even in patients whose symptoms were perceived to be largely improved, 44% of the time during this remission phase still suffered from cognitive symptoms.4
At its worst, depression can lead to thoughts of suicide and self-harm.
- What is digital marketing 32
- What exactly do interns at the European Commission do
- Which survey tools work with Tealium
- How do I make 20 to 2000
- Which planet is closest to Mars
- Who can beat Brock Lesnar in WWE
- What determines the page rank in Google searches
- Why does copper expand more than iron?
- How rich people actually avoid jail
- Should the government raise the minimum wage
- What are the effects on accidents
- Why is there still poverty in America?
- What do I need for CPA marketing
- What number can divide 527
- How do Shopify and Alibaba work
- Which county is Saxon
- How to cook dried chickpeas
- How much protein is the right amount
- Is Dubai a good place to settle down
- What was your best experience in Japan
- Is the brainwashing of the media people
- What are some dropshipping product pricing formulas
- What is the healthiest pizza to eat
- Like life in Turkey