What kind of tech pays off the most
salaryNurses are best paid in these countries
If the salary is an expression of recognition, it often looks miserable in systemically relevant professions. That was shown again in the Corona crisis. During the pandemic, those affected (more than usual) risked their health for their fellow human beings, sometimes voluntarily, sometimes by force. There were often wages for the work that others would not even leave the home office for.
According to the Federal Statistical Office, many people in systemically important professions earn significantly less than the average monthly salary of 3327 euros for skilled workers. But the wage gap is also large internationally. This can be seen when comparing the salaries of nurses in OECD countries. In the statistics of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, the range extends from 28,000 to 114,000 euros per year.
On the one hand, this reflects the large differences in international salary levels. However, if one compares the average salary of nursing staff at hospitals with that of the respective population as a whole, it shows how differently well female nurses are paid. In many countries it is only enough for a little more than the general average income. In some states, however, nurses earn almost twice as much.
# 10 Canada
Canadian hospital nurses earned an average of $ 60,714 per year in 2018, according to the OECD. That was the 10th highest value in the statistics for which 28 members of the organization were compared. In terms of general average wages, Canada ranked twelfth across the OECD at $ 48,849 in 2018. So nurses were paid slightly better in a country comparison. The data refer to wages adjusted for purchasing power in US dollars.
# 9 Israel
The salary for nursing staff in hospitals in Israel is comparatively princely. The country was only ranked 23rd in the OECD's total median income in 2018 ($ 37,655). But nurses made it to ninth place. They reportedly earned an average of $ 62,225, around two-thirds more than the total population. At this value, Israel could almost keep up with the leader in this ranking.
# 8 Switzerland
It looks completely different in Switzerland. There, the salaries of nurses lag behind the high wage level. In 2018, the Alpine republic was only eighth in the OECD (63,692 dollars). In the general wage statistics, however, Switzerland came third with an average of $ 64,109. So nurses earned less than the average wage. Switzerland thus occupies a sad special position in the top 10 of the OECD.
# 7 Ireland
Irish nurses in hospitals, on the other hand, are paid above average. All workers on the island averaged $ 47,952 in 2018. That meant 13th place in the OECD behind Germany and Canada. In terms of care salaries, however, Ireland was last in seventh place with $ 64,924.
# 6 Australia
For Australia, the OECD recently only had figures for 2017. The annual earnings of $ 69,315 would have meant sixth in 2018. This roughly corresponds to the continent's overall ranking in general median incomes: seventh place with $ 53,349.
- Why are you underestimating yourself
- What is Computerized Projector Light Replacement Presentation
- Helps Running Hills Lose Belly Fat
- Micropayment solutions outside the USA
- Bluehost is a good host
- Can a gas gun kill someone?
- Where's my biscuit
- How does machine learning work
- What is your idea of enlightenment
- What are the most common fatal diseases
- Rajdeep Sardesai is the worst journalist ever
- People can die from overeating
- Sorry to move to Sydney
- How did Tesla produce free electricity
- What is Elon Musk's schedule
- What are the causes of murder
- Which is better ClickFunnels or Builderall
- How good is NJIT for ms cs
- Narcissists need love
- Does a rental car have liability insurance
- What are the reasons for learning Latin?
- Why does Quora process answers and questions
- What is ipconfig all about
- Why do my wishes never come true
- Are recurring thoughts about death normal?
- Why is half of the Colosseum broken
- What are functions of time in physics
- What is an HTML template
- How to delete a blocked follower
- What surprises you most about Trump's impeachment
- Still use SMS
- How difficult is a diet for fitness
- What is the easiest to cook
- Why is everyone so against guns?