Is the online education services industry useful
CSR and digitization
Dr. Alexandra Hildebrandt, Born in 1970, is a publicist, editor and sustainability expert. From 1991 to 1997 she studied literature, psychology and book studies at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. At the University of Bamberg she was awarded a Dr. phil. PhD. From 2000 to 2005 she was in charge of internal communications for the international building materials manufacturer Heidelberg Cement in Central Europe West. From 2006 to 2009 she worked as Head of Corporate Policy at Arcandor (formerly KarstadtQuelle AG). At the German Football Association (DFB), she was a member of the DFB Sustainability Commission from 2010 to 2013. She supported the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the conception and implementation of the “CSR Manager (IHK)” certificate course. Hildebrandt is one of the initiators of the “Faces of Sustainability” initiative and the Burgthanner Dialoge series of events. She blogs regularly for the Huffington Post and is a co-publisher of REVUE magazine. Magazine for the Next Society ”and gave the volumes“ CSR und Sportmanagement ”(2014) and“ CSR und Energiewirtschaft ”in the CSR series at Springer-Gabler.
Werner Landhäusser, born 1957 in Karlsruhe, is the managing partner of Mader GmbH & Co. KG, based in Leinfelden-Echterdingen. Together with colleagues, he took over the company with a classic MBO from an international corporation. Mader is currently the only provider who offers sustainable overall concepts for energy-efficient compressed air generation and use. Sustainable, value-oriented corporate management has always been his vision. After many years in the corporate group, he now appreciates the short decision-making paths and open communication culture in a medium-sized company. He controls the strategic development of Mader to become a socially, ecologically and economically successful company together with Peter Maier, also managing partner, and Manja Hies, managing director. Werner Landhäußer is married and has three children. In 2015 he published the book “CSR und Energiewirtschaft” in the CSR series by the Springer-Gabler publishing house.
- What happens if a sailboat overturns?
- How important is an internship in the second year
- Who can help me sell ClickFunnels
- How do I find a cuckqueen
- What are the books in your library
- What does in R 1
- What's Patwari's salary
- Life is boring without travel
- Why is money worth
- What is applied geology
- Why do you need fertility treatment
- What is an archetypal approach
- How can I understand things faster
- Democrats have guns
- Is WP Engine a good host
- What is the Withings target audience
- Life was better 40 years ago
- Which is more valuable gold or diamond
- What is a software license
- How many miles is 5 10 km
- Why is there so much censorship these days
- What is x y in Python 6
- Why is BMI used to measure obesity
- When can I buy a SpaceX share?