Why is Seven considered an unfortunate number
Nothing touches me more than unhappy, disappointed children's faces.
Real unhappy faces.
photo credit: O.I.S.
Not those that arise from whining and zickery, but those that emerge due to disappointment or from being alone.
That expression that stretches from the eyes over the whole face like a rain cloud that darkens the sun.
This alternation between radiant and deathly saddened.
When the child proudly presents a Kindergarten Undefined tinkering. while the mother is having a very important conversation with another mother and then the child with half a glance and
"Yes, yes, nice, get in the car!"
When the child has caught its first frog, proudly shows it off and the mother screams and runs away in panic.
When the child proudly counts the number of football goals scored and the father comments: "When I was your age, I scored twice as many goals!"
And the worst thing is: I can't even point my finger at others, because despite my best efforts, it happens to me again and again that I don't react adequately to the children. And then see these rain clouds come up and then pull myself together and focus my attention.
If we adults were so disappointed, if the husband turned away while the wife proudly talks about how she got hold of the last digital camera at ALDI, then the best argument would be going on.
I cannot listen to everyone and give everyone my undivided attention all day. I get mad.
My attempt one solution is:
Yesterday evening at 8, the Kind3Freundin Sturm rang to tell us (and not just us: preferably the whole world) that she jumped off the three-meter board for the first time.
I couldn't disappoint this radiant face, I let fish be fish and we were all amazed.
- Muscle mass is better the bulky muscle
- Obesity Saunas Help You Lose Weight
- What is a consulate versus an embassy
- How is Devdutt Pattanaik personally
- How should I deal with a selfish woman
- Which manufacturing product starts without a customer
- How can I build up my body
- What should I know before I move out
- What problems do people face?
- What is tile mortar repair
- Recyclable materials are difficult to make
- How many stones cover 400 square feet
- What is a computer application
- Long term relationship can work
- Can a top actuary get rich
- Should I take multivitamin tablets regularly?
- Which cars have front parking sensors
- How are Amazon products
- Why do humans never colonize Mars
- When did the players go into hiding in netball?
- How have affiliate marketing commissions changed the business?
- Portugal is poorer than Brazil
- Is it worth paying for Python in the data camp
- What is the nature of business
- How are statistics used in gambling
- What are signs of good cardiovascular health?
- What percentage of Saudis are Muslims?
- Gun laws will do anything at all
- Why doesn't gravity decrease over time
- Will society collapse due to climate change?
- What are the Product Manager's KPIs
- What makes a girl physically beautiful
- How many SEO clients do you have
- Is good advice to yourself