What does the flag of Rwanda symbolize
The two shields symbolize patriotism, the defense of national sovereignty, but also honesty and justice. The green ring that surrounds the coat of arms and ends in a knot at the lower end represents industrial development through joint efforts. The coat of arms shows furthermore in the upper part a golden banner with the name of the state in Kinyarwanda language: "Republika Y 'U Rwanda ", below a golden banner with the motto of the country:" Ubumwe, Umurimo, Gukunda Igihugu "=>" Unity, Work, Patriotism ".
The both shields symbolize the patriotism, the defense of the national sovereignty but even honesty and justice. The green ring wich surrounds the coat of arms and ends in a knot at the underneath end stands for industrial development by common efforts. Sickle, bow and arrow, as well as the country name and the motto of the country in French. The motto: "Liberté, Cooperation, Progrès" => "Freedom, Cooperation, Progress".
A dove and an olive branch above and below the shield stood for peace, the tools represented the work and the weapons the readiness for defense. In the background two red, yellow and green striped flags. The between the 1st of July in 1962 (day of independence) and the 1st of January in 2002 valid coat of arms showed a blazon with hoe, sickle, arrow and bow, as well as the name and the motto of the country in French language. The motto: "Liberté, Cooperation, Progrès" => "Freedom, Cooperation, Progress".
A pigeon and an oil twig above and below the shield stood for peace, the tools represented the work and the arms the readiness for defense. In the background two red-yellow-green striped flags.
- What is a local martingale
- What business made you rich
- Can a DM cheat at D D
- AirPods cause cancer
- What is replacement fertility
- Plato and Socrates were the same person
- Could be Boruto Hokage
- How do MailChimp and ActiveCampaign compare
- What is a negative spacetime curvature
- Are you fine how are you
- Why do we have obituaries
- Like living in Dubai for a European
- Is there photon matter in the universe
- What is your Halloween costume with little effort
- Where do relationships fail
- How does lamb taste
- Can someone teach how to solve probability
- Did ancient Rome know about America?
- Why do religious people not doubt themselves
- Can i eat at night
- What is advisable online or offline marketing
- How do I earn marketing with LinkedIn
- How can I find a good healer
- Would you vote for Pete Buttigieg