Where can I effectively post my links
Instagram plans to introduce clickable links in the caption
So far, users have only been able to list the URL in the caption, but without a link. If followers want to visit the advertised website, they have to copy the link and manually paste it into a browser of their choice. This cumbersome procedure could soon be over. Because an Instagram patent application discovered by Mike Murphy clearly shows that the social platform is working on the integration of active links under feed posts. Not entirely without ulterior motives, however. Because in the document it can be clearly seen that Instagram plans to charge a fee for each link in a caption. This is two US dollars in the application. What sounds like a small fee to the user could become a lucrative business for Instagram. Because with more than 500 million daily active users, the clickable links could raise a considerable sum.
Do account operators pay $ 2 to bypass the link in the bio?
In the patent application with the title “Adding paid links to media captions in a social networking system” it is clearly visible that Instagram is planning to integrate a pop-up window on the platform. Here, users can decide whether or not they want to pay two US dollars to activate the specified link. With the introduction of clickable links in the caption, Instagram would fulfill a wish of many users and influencers. In the past, they repeatedly criticized the fact that the link under a feed post was not possible and, in the meantime, managed to refer to the link in the bio.
The 3 pillars of a successful digital B2B transformation: This is how you can develop an appealing DXP for your business and effectively use the new digital structures of the working world for yourself.
Download it for free now
Instagram explains how the new feature works in the application as follows:
If the online system detects the text content of the caption includes a string of link text identifying an address, the online system prompts the posting user to pay a fee in exchange for generating a link.
As much as users and influencers want the introduction of clickable links in the caption: A patent application is not clear evidence that such a feature is actually being introduced. Many patents filed by large companies are later not implemented despite the application being accepted. With the links in the caption, however, users can hope a little more than with other applications. The introduction of clickable links on Instagram would not only meet the wishes of many users. It would also mean another source of financial income for Instagram.
- Can a killer whale eat a stingray?
- Australia has street food
- Margaret Thatcher was a cruel person
- Do cancer patients have high blood sugar?
- Is Bertrand Russell overrated
- What is the Russian way of life
- What is viral marketing
- Has anyone had more than 3 abortions
- What is Asymptotic Flatness in Differential Geometry
- What is triglycerides
- How did Japan get rich
- How do I open a recording studio
- What can I bookmark on Quora
- Why was Albus Potter in Slytherin
- What's your favorite Shopify feature
- Is love conditional or unconditional
- Bluehost is a good host
- How can I buy crypto currency in 2020
- What is DFT 1
- What does the Italian word Kapeesh mean
- Why can't I share on Messenger anymore
- How do people get a weakened immune system
- Are you still using Facebook?
- Cent and mint which is better