Why are dementors guarding Azkaban prison?
Azkaban is a prison on a small island in the North Sea. The island cannot be located. Once the island, which was hidden from the Ministry of Magic by protective spells, belonged to the dark wizard Ekrizdis, who performed the worst black magic spells there and lured people to him to murder them during his experiments. Once guarded by dementors, the mere mention of it frightened anyone. The prison was created by Damocles Rowle, the second Minister for Magic. Azkaban was a fortress occupied by dementors before it was converted into a prison. Until the outbreak of Sirius Black, it was considered "the safest wizarding prison in the world".
Most of the prisoners went insane at some point under the influence of the Dementors and lost their will to live. However, the Dementors, who were under the orders of the Ministry of Magic, ensured that Azkaban was safe from escape for a long time. Sirius Black was the first person to break out of prison. When Lord Voldemort returned in 1995, he planned a new rise in power and tried to get the Dementors on his side.
In January 1996, ten imprisoned Death Eaters finally managed to escape Azkaban after the Dementors had joined the Dark Lord.
- For Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) the CGI for Azkaban has been adjusted again. Now the square building became a triangular one; the towers became a triangular opening on the roof surface.
- J.K. Rowling also said that the word (in English) Azkaban is derived from the famous "Muggle prison" Alcatraz. This was also a high security prison on an island, where only the most serious criminals could get in. As in Azkaban, so in Alcatraz there were two eruptions each. (Sirius Black and Barty Crouch Jr)
- Is there such a thing as a fifth dimension
- Why do we pay pure mathematicians
- Eating garlic causes cancer
- What will India look like in 2100?
- How does Amazon make such big profits
- Why do people love to be loved
- What makes American pop culture popular around the world
- How do you factor polynomials
- What does Zannen mean in Japanese?
- Why am I not answering your question
- What is Green Hat SEO
- What's the problem of the problems
- What are some English idioms and phrases
- Why is Singapore so perfect
- How does Google Analytics track videos
- Are the Chinese happy?
- What are Craigslist Personals
- Does electromagnetism affect spacetime
- Vitamins are a scam
- Chinese people eat dog's tongue
- Deep learning is a great ability to have
- Is Putrajaya Kuala Lumpur worth seeing
- What are the Product Manager's KPIs
- How does Instagram develop its filters