Research is an expensive habit
Translation of "habit" in English
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Sister Jude's cane helped him Habit little.
Sister Jude's cane did little to help his habit.
That can be a pretty expensive one Habit be.
That can be a pretty expensive habit to feed.
Then the ugly one Habit to drool.
They call it an insignificant one Habit.
They call it a chippie, a small habit.
No doubt she has Habitto run away.
There's no doubt she's in the habit of running away.
This is an appreciable one Habitthat we can never take for granted.
That is a habit we must never take for granted.
Some of the colleagues have Habitnot to read out the number in the case of roll-call votes.
Some members have the habit of not reading out the number for roll-call votes.
She eventually fell for the bad one Habit of smoking.
She eventually got into the bad habit of smoking.
Keeping a journal is a good one Habit.
Keeping a diary is a good habit.
Keeping a diary is a good one Habit.
Writing in a diary is a good habit.
Smoking is not Habitbut an addiction.
Smoking is no habit but an addiction.
Unlike many other colleagues, I don't have that Habitto thank the rapporteur as usual.
Mr President, Commissioner, unlike many other MEPs, I am not in the habit of routinely thanking the rapporteur.
Drug addicts hurt with hers Habit the people around you.
Drug addicts hurt the people around them with their habit.
This is a Habit from my time as a legislator.
It's a habit I picked up when I was a legislator.
I thought it was an unconscious one Habit.
I thought it was unconscious habit.
Our evening visits to the Foresters were easy Habit.
Our evening visits to the 'Foresters' became an easy habit.
Even your breathing is only one Habit.
Even your breathing is just a habit.
Disgusting Habitto eat from someone else's plate.
It's a disgusting habit, eating off someone's plate.
But these Habit went from a few lines a week to $ 2,000 a day.
But this habit, you know, it went from like a few lines a week to 2,000 dollars a day.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 761. Exact: 761. Elapsed time: 87 ms.
- What should I know before I move out
- Are expired drugs harmful?
- What is the most common fingerprint pattern
- Why is unemployment an economic problem?
- Is love conditional or unconditional
- How good is an economics degree
- Why isn't Australia selling Tasmania
- How to delete a blocked follower
- What are some inexpensive watches
- Why does everything living die
- Why is contemporary art so bad
- What is space physics
- Is Donald Trump's mental health stable?
- What do you learn in sales training
- What are the best healthy portable snacks
- What is a hard drive
- What should I study before computer physics
- Diet Coke can cause diabetes
- How can I be a great electrician
- Do you take your own advice
- How powerful is Ghana in Africa
- What is the DNA microarray analysis used for?
- Intellectual property is a natural right
- Which healthy foods satisfy
- Athens is a beautiful city
- Is it dangerous to drink Listerine?
- What is the best tech review website
- What will make you happy today?
- What made your first interview unforgettable
- How long do fire extinguishers last
- How can you prevent pancreatitis in cats
- A lesbian can love a man very much
- What are the top technology consulting firms
- How corrupt is Mexico