What kind of tank is that
Particularly endangered areas
In the particularly hazardous water protection areas (A.O and Au) and inflow areas (ZO and Zu) tank and storage facilities for water-polluting liquids, which can contaminate water in small quantities, with a usable volume of more than 2000 liters per storage container require a permit (Art. 32 para. 2 let. h Water Protection Act). Major renovation work on such systems is also subject to authorization.
A cantonal permit is also required for transhipment points for water-polluting liquids (Art. 32 Para. 2 lit. j Water Protection Ordinance [GSchV]).
Groundwater protection zones
In the groundwater protection zones S3, free-standing storage tanks with a usable volume of more than 450 liters with heating or diesel oil for the energy supply of buildings or companies are subject to a permit for a maximum supply period of two years (Art. 32 Para. 2 lit. i GSchV and standard protection zone regulations of the Canton of Zurich ).
In the groundwater protection zones S3, underground storage tanks and pipelines with water-polluting liquids (Appendix 4 No. 221 lit. g GSchV) as well as facilities with water polluting liquids with a usable volume of more than 2000 liters (Appendix 4 No. 221 lit. i GSchV) are not permitted.
Tank and storage facilities that do not require a permit, as well as renovation work, must be reported if their total usable volume is greater than 450 liters. There is no authorization or notification requirement for containers under 20 liters.
The diagram below clarifies this requirement (yellow areas require approval, green areas require notification).
- How do you keep grapes fresh longer?
- What are lead generation activities
- What are the layers of the earth
- Why do parents use corporal punishment?
- What is the American Diet
- What is Quora Spaces
- What highly intelligent person screams
- How much is 125 ml
- What does gender equality mean to you
- Which bike brand is good and economical
- Are atheists materialistic based on ideology
- Can a TB patient recover
- Has philosophy ever answered a question
- How do fashion bloggers make a living
- How do people get type 1 diabetes
- Is Quora Blogging Better Than Google Blogging
- How were you diagnosed with diabetes
- What makes a good resume in 2019
- Coins from 1945 are worth something
- What is a stock exchange
- What makes a movie good
- How do I block someone on Discord
- Why is ramen noodles bad for you
- What are complementary colors for brown