How does the 2nd amendment help
Corona bridging aid for small and medium-sized companies
The bridging aid offers financial support for small and medium-sized companies, the self-employed and non-profit organizations. It helps to mitigate sales declines during the Corona crisis. The funding is a joint offer by the federal and state governments.
The application is made exclusively by a tax advisor, auditor, sworn accountant or lawyer (third party auditing) commissioned by the applicant. No separate application is required. Applications can only be submitted online via the platform provided by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. You can find access to this further down on this page.
All information on the various aids and extensive FAQs can be found on the federal website at www.ueberbrueckungshilfe-unternehmen.de.
The 3rd phase of the bridging aid covers the funding months November 2020 to June 2021. Applications for the 3rd phase can be submitted immediately. The application deadline ends on August 31, 2021. Final invoices for approved applications can probably be submitted from June 2021. Please refrain from voluntary repayments, as the procedural options will only be determined with the final decision.
You can find the press release from the Federal Ministry of Economics here.
Requests for changes for the 3rd phase of the bridging aid can be submitted via the federal portal from the end of calendar week 17 - i.e. from April 30, 2021 at the latest. Applications can be submitted until August 31, 2021 at least.
Please ensure that you submit the change request in full and not just the passages that are actually to be changed, otherwise the system cannot perform a correct calculation. Here you will find further information on creating change requests.
ATTENTION: In addition, it can be expected from May 9, 2021 Apply for funding from the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania for personnel expenses that are not covered by short-time working allowance. If you have not yet submitted an application for bridging aid III, the application will be made together with the application for bridging aid III. If you have already submitted an application for bridging aid III and also want to use the state supplement, this will probably be possible from May 9, 2021 by means of an amendment request. Please wait until then to submit such amendments. When recording the full-time equivalents (FTE) for the state component, please make sure that this is only possible for the funding months in which no November / December aid was applied for.
Forms for download
- What made you learn to code?
- Who is the most interesting person alive
- Can someone copyright a photo of me?
- Is a franchise business profitable
- How important is an internship in the second year
- What happened in year 0 zero
- What are some healthy muffin recipes
- Postal services accept handwritten addresses
- Is there a nude resort in Thailand
- What does a computer repair technician do
- Which computer game has the best AI
- How bad aren't Apple AirPods
- Is passion more important or your career
- How do you pay the apartment rent
- Is the immune system intelligent
- What I feel is this love
- What does a lyric poem look like
- Franciscan Solutions Pvt Ltd is counterfeit company
- How to create a programming language
- What is the symbol of trust
- How does cryptography use math
- Will India ever overtake China?
- What does a forced smile look like
- Major depression is a mental illness