What is the Googles API
Since the beginning of 2002, Google has offered an interface for different programming, which is called Google Web API (API = Application Programming Interface) and enables access to the Google index with the help of self-developed programs.
API information and Google login for a Google account at: code.google.com
Before 2002 it was not possible (possible, but not allowed by Google and possibly punished .. :-)) to access the Google databases in order to use the results afterwards. Before this point in time, even meta search engines were only allowed to use data from Google for further exploitation if a license agreement was made with Google.
Since Google already points out in its terms and conditions that IP addresses from which automatic inquiries are made to Google databases are blocked, it was unfortunately not officially possible and advisable to use Google data (positions, PageRank, backlinks, etc.) before this point in time ...) to query. The Google Webmaster Guidelines expressly warn against using automated query or registration tools such as "WebPosition Gold".
You don't have to be a programmer to use the Google API, as there are already a number of useful online applications on this topic. Is used e.g. at www.digitalpoint.com to implement a type of automated keyword query requested by Google. Some offline SEO tools also offer the option of officially accessing the Google index after entering your own API key (developer key).
After setting up your own Google account and the very simple registration procedure (set a valid email address + password), as well as agreeing to the terms and conditions for API access, you can 1000 requests to the Google index per API key and day put. You will also receive your key by e-mail after a confirmation e-mail of registration.
As a software developer, you have the opportunity to get the "Google Web APIs developer's kit"download code.google.com from Google. This already contains some sample applications in Java and .NET.
You can find some simple Google API applications for free download or for online use from the following providers:
For more information on "Google API" you can use this Google search field to search either our complete URL including all subdomains, or the web ...
© Copyright by Profi Ranking | 2000-2021
SEO Blog News
- Are there really zombies in the world?
- Why is SolidWorks so difficult
- What is a VVT engine
- Charles Darwin was a doctor
- When will Trump be charged and removed
- What makes a good job interviewer
- What are the most interesting conspiracy theories
- Why are Africans commonly called blacks
- Does the drop shipping business have a future?
- What day is yesterday
- Women like swinger clubs
- Why do you feel hopeless now?
- Are there any health benefits to being torn apart
- Can you describe yourself in 13 words?
- How are submarines recognized
- What is the USSD gateway
- How can I support our local economy
- Why do people enjoy yachts and cruises
- What are the energy sources
- How difficult is clinical psychology
- When do French citizens get their salary?
- Where can I buy Tamil Nadu
- How do Indian vegetarians survive in Germany?
- How do I clean a window