Which is Britain's oldest cathedral
Rail journey (individual)
Day 5: Brighton
We continue to what is probably the most famous seaside resort in Great Britain, Brighton, also known as "London by the Sea". Given the diverse cultural offerings and colorful nightlife, it is not surprising that the city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. A must for visitors is the Royal Pavilion, built for the then Prince of Wales. Indian on the outside, Chinese on the inside, the palace is like a dream from 1,001 nights. But of course a visit to Brighton Pier, formerly also called Palace Pier, should not be missed. The pier, opened in 1899, has become one of the city's landmarks over the past 100 years. The oldest part of the city are the so-called Lanes, a labyrinth of small and tiny alleys and passages. Today there are small shops there, including many antique dealers and fancy fashion boutiques.
Overnight in Brighton
Day 6: Brighton
There are a number of small old churches in Brighton that are well worth a visit. The history of the wonderful St Nicholas Church with its baptismal font from 1170 goes back to the 11th century. St. Bartholemew's is a Victorian church famous for its Art Nouveau furnishings. With a roof height of 41 m, it is the tallest church in Great Britain. St Michael & All Angels is also a Victorian church and has a number of pre-Raphaelite stained glass windows by William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones, among others. There are a number of local vendors offering guided walks in Brighton, including ghost tours such as the Ghost Walk of the Lanes. Gardening enthusiasts are in good hands at Preston Park Rockery, the UK's largest urban rock garden.
Overnight in Brighton
7th day: journey home
Before the trip to the airport with a subsequent flight home is on the program, you could insert a visit to the North Laine district, where numerous original shops await visitors.
The trips presented here can be changed according to your wishes. You can extend your stay in the individual locations or take two or more days of vacation in London after arrival or before departure. Of course, it is also no problem to vary the order of the cities according to your wishes.
- How often do you use wordpress com
- What does a telecommunications company do
- Google Stadia will be too expensive
- What is a taboo for you
- How many people have subscribed to Quora
- What computer can i buy
- What predictions has Nostradamus made for 2019
- Is Meghan Markle a social climber
- Wat is the home remedy for acid
- Should I join IIM Udaipur
- Which is better NITIE or IITB design
- How can habits change your life
- What is Armeabi V7A
- Could be Boruto Hokage
- Where could you sell a penny from 1925?
- How can I write a website review
- What did you understand in life
- ONGC allows women to work offshore
- How does Google rate websites
- How much do AirPods cost
- How do I get free WordPress hosting
- Why was dark matter not observed directly
- When I'm anal down I'm gay
- How can Airbnb be improved