What is the concept of nature
What is a nature or forest kindergarten
Out and about every day, regardless of whether it is raining, snowing or the sun is beating down from the sky: nature and whale kindergartens work according to the motto: “There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing”. They are becoming increasingly popular with parents who want their children to play and learn in harmony with nature.
Forest and nature education has its roots in Sweden. There has been an organization there since 1892 that offers nature education activities for all ages all year round. A first group for children of preschool age was set up in the middle of the 20th century.
In Denmark these pedagogical influences were not without effect. In the mid-fifties, a parents' initiative developed that soon founded the first Danish forest kindergarten.
In Germany, the first private hiking group was set up in Wiesbaden in 1968, and the first state-recognized forest kindergarten based on the Danish model was opened in Flensburg in 1993. The idea was carried further through the intensive public relations work of the Flensburg forest kindergarten. Today there are more than 1500 German nature and forest kindergartens and over 500 forest kindergarten groups in traditional kindergartens, as well as institutions that regularly hold forest days or weeks.
The concept behind the near-natural kindergartens is based on the knowledge that children can move, play and learn better in nature and also develop an awareness of ecological relationships at an early age. Constant exposure to the fresh air makes the children healthier and more resistant to infectious diseases. The frequency of accidents in forest kindergartens is also lower than in home kindergartens. The fact that mainly natural materials are available for play means that creativity and imagination are encouraged in the children. Most nature and forest kindergartens have a construction trailer or a small hut, they have stored their material here and can retreat in the event of storms. As a rule, educators and children are always outdoors.
- Norbert Huppertz
Manual forest kindergarten. Conception. Methodology. Experience. (Element. Volume 7). PAIS, Oberried near Freiburg im Breisgau 1999, ISBN 3-931992-18-7.
- Sabine Köllner, Cornelia Leinert
Forest kindergartens, a guide to activities with children in the forest. (Series of publications by the BDF Fachverband Forst. Volume 6). RIWA, Augsburg 1997, ISBN 3-932374-05-3.
- Ingrid Miklitz
The forest kindergarten. Dimensions of an educational approach. 4th edition. Cornelsen, Berlin 2011, ISBN 978-3-589-24739-4.
- Hans-Georg Schede
The forest kindergarten at a glance. Herder, Freiburg im Breisgau / Basel 2000, ISBN 3-451-27403-5.
- Kirsten Bickel
The forest kindergarten - concept, educational concerns, accompanying circumstances: With practical example Wyk auf Föhr, March 2001, graphic office Bickel 2001
- Silvana Del Rosso
Forest kindergarten: an educational concept with a future? Diplomica Verlag 2010 ISBN-13: 978-3836686143.
- The minimum wage guarantees minimal effort
- How long is eternity
- What is a nonlinear data structure
- How can diamonds get scratched
- How do people make money from webinars
- How do stingrays sting
- What is the deepest sinkhole
- How do people afford expensive things?
- How do we use the probability
- How do you protect yourself from stingrays?
- Has anyone ever stolen a rental car?
- Does the measles vaccine work
- Where do I find beauty in mathematics
- What happens when two antiparticles collide
- Nuclear reactors are noisy machines
- What are the best information retrieval models
- Accepts Target EBT cards for groceries
- Does Google Map work properly in Indonesia?
- What is the festival of Arunachal Pradesh
- How did you start your successful business
- What is Apple's USP
- Which is the most interesting financial career
- What is the richest city in Kuwait
- What is right about our society today
- What is really pagan is pagan Hinduism
- Why is my crush helping me
- What are submarine restrictions
- The spirit world is the 5th dimension
- Is Naswiz good for an MLM
- Is it dangerous to drink Listerine?
- Counts rap as music
- What Minecraft fact surprised you
- Why is Junkrat the best
- How can I make money without investing