What's the recipe for large muffins
Muffins basic recipe - so easy and delicious
Somehow every day feels the same in Corona times and sometimes I even forget which day of the week it is. Although there is not necessarily monotony, because I have a lot to do and there is also the matter of homeschooling my junior. After all, I started jogging again after 10! in words TEN years of abstinence 🙂. Well, to be honest, the walking sections are even longer than the jogging sections. But it brings variety.
• Directly to the recipe • Print out the recipe •
If my gasp allows it, I also get a lot to think about. The morning sun, the birds and the fresh air do the rest. I think a lot about the fact that we are actually all the same in this incredible crisis. Because we are all human and therefore equally at risk of being caught by this virus. It can happen to everyone in these times, all over the world: whether rich, poor, or in between, people in the spotlight or normal people. In our different worlds in which we live, we are all the same in the end and yet somehow different.
MY MUFFINS BASIC RECIPE - THE BASIS FOR SO MANY VARIANTS
My basic muffins recipe is always the same and yet somehow different. Because it can be varied with so many different ingredients. I've already put the most amazing things in there, but in the end I've always stuck with the usual suspects. Chocolate droplets with or without chocolate glaze and colored sprinkles, lemon juice and zest with lemon glaze or morello cherries from the glass. But also deliciously delicious berry muffins with blueberries or raspberries, fresh or frozen. If you decide to use frozen berries, these will color the base dough, you should know that. The small frozen fruits are just more humid and especially the raspberries mash more easily when they are frozen. You don't need to thaw frozen berries - always put them in right away.
My muffin base was created in countless muffin baking sessions until it was perfect for me personally. The base dough is deliberately a little firmer, so that you are more flexible with what ingredients you add. If these are more humid, such as frozen berries or drained cherries from the jar, then it still retains a certain stability. You just need a basic muffin recipe like this. One that can be perfectly modified and that is just shaken off your sleeve.
MY BASIC RULES AND TIPS FOR TASTY MUFFINS
Baking muffins is really easy and nothing can go wrong with my recipe.
You should only observe a few tiny muffin basic rules:
- In order for the muffins to rise nicely, the ingredients for the batter must be processed quickly, but still very calmly. Therefore, you should already have everything you need ready and also all the ingredients that should end up in the dough.
- The "dry ingredients" are added to the "wet ingredients" because as soon as the flour / baking powder mixture comes into contact with moisture, it starts to work. Therefore work quickly and do not stir too much, otherwise the dough will be tough and later the muffins too.
Incidentally, the muffins stay fresh for about two days if you store them in an airtight container. Muffins can also be frozen really great and simply left to thaw at room temperature.
Another nice standard muffin recipe next to my berry muffins and chocolate muffins, especially in times when you have too many ripe bananas left, are minesimple banana chocolate muffins. They are the perfect use of banana leftovers.
YOU NEED A MUFFIN PLATE WITH 12 TUBES
TIPS AND INSPIRATION FOR THE FILLING
WITH MUFFINS YOU SHOULD WORK QUICKLY TO MAKE IT OPEN! THEREFORE IT IS BEST TO PROVIDE ALL INGREDIENTS.
- First you heat up your oven 180 ° C top / bottom heat (Convection 160 ° C), set up your Muffin tin (12 hollows) ready and fill the hollows with 12 muffin paper cases.NOTE: If you don't want to bake the muffins that high, you can only fill about two-thirds of the batter into the paper liners later. Then there will probably be more than 12 muffins and of course you will also need another muffin tray.
- Now you mix them up "DRY " INGREDIENTS together: 300 g Flour, 150 g Sugar, 3 tsp baking powder (11g), 1 packet bourbonvanilla sugar. NOTE: For example, chocolate chips or baking cocoa would also count as dry ingredients - if you have intended that, put them in now.
- Then all "DAMP" INGREDIENTS Mix with the whisk of the hand mixer or the food processor until smooth, does not have to be beaten until frothy: 2 Eggs, 100 ml Vegetable oil and 200 g Sour cream. NOTE: You would mix a little lemon juice, for example, with the moist ingredients at this point.
- Now you give itdryingredients to themoist ingredients.
- You stirred these only so long together until everything to some extent is mixed up.NOTE: Don't be surprised, you get a relatively firm and not a creamy batter. Depending on the selected additional ingredient, the dough will become more supple or not hold up as a result of additional moisture.
- In this step you lift YOUR OTHER INGREDIENT (S), such as berries, fresh or frozen quickly under the dough. Do not stir for too long, otherwise the dough may become very tough.NOTE: For example, if you choose frozen blueberries or raspberries, your dough will be almost completely discolored because the fruits are not as stable as fresh ones.
- Please evenly pour the dough IMMEDIATELY with 2 tablespoons or, even more practical, with an ice cream scoop 12 muffin paper cases distribute and for 25-30 minutes on the middle rail Bake in the preheated oven and do the "stick test" at the end.NOTE: I fill them completely and that way they bake high. If you do not want that, as mentioned in point 1, fill the paper liners only about two thirds full.
- The muffins keep fresh for about two days in an airtight freshness box. You can also freeze them really great and thaw them at room temperature. Enojy your meal!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
- How do online poker sites make money
- Should I study SAP or ACCA?
- What annoys the gray wolf
- How is steak ripened in restaurants
- How we use the legal service online
- Can we drink water immediately after pranayam?
- What products are good for skin care
- Millionaires pay off their mortgage
- When did Canada declare war in World War II?
- Eating grapes can cause a heart attack
- What really comes after death
- What is Jordan Peterson so afraid of?
- Can Fast Food Cause Acne
- How does amoeba multiply
- How do sugar alcohols affect blood sugar?
- Where do I sell old coins
- Is the Chinese civilization Egyptian?
- What is a transverse common tangent
- What is your bad habit of eating
- Will electric planes have a future?
- How is Opower different from Bidgely
- Why do you support ethno-nationalism
- Pot helps treat ADHD
- Why is a calculator a computer