How many countries have no elections
Comparison of federal and state levels
In the area of housing, indicators of the creation of inclusion were used:
1) Help for self-determination and needs-based support services ("personal budget", "personal assistance", etc.);
2) the promotion of inclusive forms of living and the implementation of the principle “outpatient before inpatient”;
3) Measures for inclusive urban development or social spatial planning. In order to get a positive evaluation, at least two of the three indicators must be met. In the areas of education and work, the creation of inclusion is measured by the commitment to turning away from special needs schools and workshops as special institutions.
In order to come to a “yes” in this column (“inclusion”), the indicators must be fulfilled in all three areas (living, education, work).
- Federation: No
- Baden-Württemberg: No
- Bavaria: No
- Berlin: No
- Brandenburg: No
- Bremen: Yes
- Hamburg: Yes
- Hesse: No
- Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: No
- Lower Saxony: No
- North Rhine-Westphalia: No
- Rhineland-Palatinate: Yes
- Saarland: No
- Saxony: No
- Saxony-Anhalt: No
- Schlewsig-Holstein: No
- Thuringia: No
- Anorexic stomachs always growl
- Why should sandpaper need 240 grit?
- An eating disorder can be diagnosed
- Can a killer whale eat a stingray?
- How do we come to our political views?
- What happens when you leave your children
- How do you design an ad server
- Anxiety is the root of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Are influenza flu vaccines safe
- Why is health education important 1
- Pork is a common meat in Cambodia
- What is the best laser pointer for cats
- Is written Survivor US TV series
- Should we promote Quora
- What are some ClickFunnels examples
- Why can't Christians tolerate Muslims?
- Can Muslim women marry uncircumcised men
- A Quora question can be too long
- What's your latest sketch
- What's your favorite Shopify feature
- Is the Marriott Bonvoy program legitimate?
- How was your MHCET 2019
- What inspired the name 50 Cent
- What does the lesbian flag look like