Is It Healthy To Eat Fruit Salad?
A balanced diet contributes to a healthy lifestyle. Fruit and vegetables in particular should be on our menu every day, as they are bursting with vitamins and minerals. But be careful - you should ideally avoid fruit, especially in the evening. Fruits such as apples, bananas or grapes contain a lot of fruit sugar, also called fructose, which can cause discomfort to our body in the evening.
Eating fruit late will keep you awake
The fructose in fruit is one of the simple sugars that provide quick energy. But especially in the evening or just before bed, too much energy keeps us awake and doesn't let us sleep. Therefore, it is better to eat sugary fruit in the morning. In yoghurt or porridge it gives you a lot of energy and keeps you full for a long time! If you want fruit in the evening, you should use low-sugar varieties such as blueberries, raspberries, papaya or grapefruit. A handful is a good guide as a portion size.
Fruit causes indigestion in the evening
The late consumption of fruit also has an impact on our digestion, which has to start up again in the evening. Often the fruit can no longer be digested properly late at night, so that it remains in the colon. There it can ferment and cause a bloated stomach.
If you have a sensitive stomach and are prone to heartburn, you should definitely not eat sugar-rich and acidic fruit in the evening, as this promotes the belching of stomach acid. If you have eaten fruit in the evening after all, you should not lie down directly, as this promotes heartburn. A short walk, on the other hand, stimulates digestion and provides relief.
Also interesting: The best home remedies for digestive problems >>
Fruit in the evening can make you fat
In the long term, excessive consumption of sugary fruits can lead to weight gain. Since our bodies can no longer convert the entire amount of fructose into energy in the evening, the excess carbohydrates are processed into fat in the liver. This fat gets back into the bloodstream and is stored in our cells.
Video: Calorie table fruit - so many calories are in apples, strawberries & Co.
- What is Ultra Processed Food 2
- Is it worth it to become a gynecologist
- Income inequality is immoral
- What makes luxury cars so expensive
- What happened to Jet Airways in India
- What do you eat in the morning
- What is the power of letting go
- Cats are as loyal as dogs
- What is longevity
- Should the schools bring beating back
- What is the fastest killing disease
- Does electromagnetism affect gravity?
- Am I happy or sad
- Politics can be studied scientifically
- Why are teachers important in curriculum development
- Does college really matter
- Who needs event planners
- Did your intelligence make you lazy
- How expensive is Chinese food in Singapore
- Which African countries are democracies
- Are immigrants welcome in Estonia?
- How to charge a refrigerator refrigerant
- What is the best exercise for arthritis
- Why do parents use corporal punishment?
- Why do you like to hear animals cry
- Filipino girls like older men
- What is psychology 49
- How dangerous are tortoise bites
- How employable is Brock Turner
- What is Affiliate Marketing and CPA
- Should be taxed on the government
- What is an RF filter
- Are humans more human or animals
- How did the USA come to Hawaii i