How important is democracy in industrialized countries
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
In a nutshell
Rule of the people
The term "democracy" comes from the Greek and means "rule of the people". This form of government has existed in Germany since 1949, before it existed from 1918 to 1933. In a democracy, all citizens have the same rights and obligations. They are not ruled by an emperor, nor a king or general.
The people determine
In a democracy all people are free to speak their minds, to meet, to get information. There are different parties that express their ideas in so-called party programs. In a democracy, citizens vote for people and parties by whom they want to be governed for a certain period of time. And if the government does its job badly, the people can choose another government in the next election.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- What will the NRA replace
- What is a psychometric test for ADHD
- Can a child ask questions about Quora
- Is sex really that important?
- What can the USA learn from Malaysia
- What are the laws regarding trade unions?
- How does the binomial theorem work
- Is it possible to deflect a bullet?
- What's your favorite street food in Malaysia
- How does health increase
- What's your opinion on John Cate
- What is New Zealand in Maori
- What is a customer journey map
- Independents can vote in California primary
- What do ladybugs eat in captivity
- Destroy taxes cryptocurrencies
- Can I become the CEO of Quora?
- What makes Antarctica cool
- Are Quora moderators Trump supporters
- Can girls apply for a train driver?
- Why are my answers not being read
- When does Malaysia celebrate its Independence Day?
- Is Sweden good for studying ms
- Can I monetize audio books on YouTube