Why am I smiling
One reason why our job makes us so happy is that we love to deal with the subject of smiles and laughter.
A smile has an astonishingly powerful effect, probably one of the most influential human gestures, downright as "Superpower“Can be used. A smile triggers the reward center in our brain, which is responsible for motivation, and even more so than chocolate.
The whole thing can be explained scientifically:
- A smile induces the release of endorphins, the happiness hormones, which are also triggered, for example, by sport / exercise. This in turn can trigger a downright positive spiral: when we smile we signal our brain that we are fine, when our brain is fine it signals us to smile even more;
- Smiling has a positive effect on anxiety and lowers blood pressure;
- Smiling is contagious and makes you want to smile back, reciprocate the gesture.
All of these are wonderful reasons to smile, the world needs more of them!
Here are some of our favorite smiley quotes, share them and smile with the world right away!
Our favorite smiley quotes.
"If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours."
“Life is like a mirror. Smile and it smiles back. "
“Never forget to smile. You never know who is watching! "
"Always smile, that makes you 10 years younger."
"A smile can save you in sticky situations, even if it's not real."
"Smile! It is therapy and costs nothing! "
"Smile, it increases the value of your face."
"Smile and the people around you will be curious about what you are up to."
"Smiling is a curve that straightens everything."
"You're never fully dressed without a smile."
"Smiling is the luck that you can find it right under your nose."
"Before you frown make sure that there isn't a smile for you somewhere."
James M. Beggs
"Start every day with a smile and get it over with."
"Smile at strangers, maybe you can change a life."
"Face wrinkles are the paths where smiles walked."
"Cheers to those who still smile in sorrow."
Leonardo da Vinci
"When you smile, life is worth living."
Are you not happy with your teeth?
Is that stopping you from hiding your most beautiful smile?
We are there for you and do everything we can to make you shine with confidence again!
Your Syno team
- Who makes Xanax
- Why is multilingualism a problem
- Hot french fries can cause cancer
- Attract different quarks
- How does a dropship payment system work
- What's on your pc
- What does an Apple Airpod cost
- A lesbian can love a man very much
- What happens when girls ejaculate
- Male dogs prefer female owners
- How should a Christian respond to persecution?
- What happens when your child turns 18
- What do hermit crabs eat in captivity
- The damage caused by unhealthy foods is permanent
- What is the function of valves
- Donald Trump loves animals
- How to treat a bloody nose
- What is 115 of 8
- Want to help the homeless
- How many groschen are in 100 billion
- Is a type of INFP that is compatible with ISTJ
- How do cats keep themselves clean?
- Do you believe Bob Lazar
- Each country prints its own money