What do the Chinese think of LGBT people?
CSD Bielefeld "No blacks, no Asians": How racist is the gay community?
- "No blacks, no Asians": How racist is the gay community?
For many gays and lesbians, exclusion and social disadvantage are part of the sad everyday life. But there is also a problem with discrimination within the community.
06/08/2017 | As of June 10, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Discrimination is still part of everyday life for homosexual people in 2017. Many gays and lesbians have experienced exclusion from their environment. Others are disadvantaged in society - for example because they are not allowed to marry. Against this background, it seems downright absurd that the LGBT community has a completely different problem: It discriminates against itself. In everyday life, when online dating - or when voting.
- Is China an anti-muslim country
- What is Spotify's architecture
- Chinese hate white people
- How many kinds of fruits are there
- Can you feel someone hurting telepathically
- Is Meghan Markle a social climber
- Which countries were colonized by Portugal?
- Which countries are the most xenophobic?
- Do you like to live in London?
- What screams I wasn't brought up well
- What is sales coaching based on
- Is Naswiz good for an MLM
- What are examples of equilateral obtuse triangles
- Which is called earth second moon
- Is drinking raw oil beneficial?
- Why do Japanese stare at foreigners
- Google Stadia will be too expensive
- Why do Europeans take such long vacations
- What is 15 out of 9
- Who crowned Napoleon the Emperor of France
- Who are the best writers in Quora
- What's your nephew's name?
- What is a 3 Sector Economy
- What is the hydrostatic state like