What do you think of money
"No money, but hold on!"
Every day we receive reports without meaning or understanding. We do not want to withhold one of them from you. Today: Russia's saying of the year.
Moscow - A snotty Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has given Russia the award of the year 2016. "There's no money, but hold on!" Said the head of government of the crisis-plagued country to angry pensioners on the Crimean peninsula. The old comrades had hoped for more from the Russian annexation of the peninsula. Second place in the Propaganda Language category shows that one can still expect a lot from Russia. President Vladimir Putin proves this with his statement: "Russia's borders have no end."
The Kremlin chief said that jokingly, the linguists found, but at a time when Russia is again expanding its influence, there is something threatening about the sentence. Incidentally, the Russian experts chose “Brexit” as the word of the year. Then they are very close to us again, because according to a survey that would also have been the Germans' favorite. Instead, the Society for German Language opted for “post-factual”, which in turn builds a bridge to Vladimir Putin. In this sense: "I don't know if the Russian is coming, but hold on!"
- Let us observe our mental states
- How common is paranoid bipolar disorder
- Is economics a STEM degree
- Why am I hated by almost everyone?
- Which color starts with the letters COB
- What kind of self-defense can minors wear
- Pluralsight is good
- Are principles unhealthy
- How can I pick up my number?
- How dangerous are Tibetan mastiffs
- What's good and bad about Badgeville
- What do Africans think of Indonesia?
- How do you do B2B prospecting
- Is Blogspot is better for blogging
- What are pelagic and benthic
- Is it hard to understand
- What are the benefits of K 12
- Firefox will be the best browser in 2020
- How much do nurses earn
- How do I get a data analysis
- What problem does pushers solve
- Does electromagnetism affect gravity?
- Government employees enjoy their lives
- Where is the largest Starbucks in the US
- What things are not important, but necessary
- Men like to shop
- How does an 11 year old sperm come
- Who are you Quora
- Where is the oldest Bible
- Is halal slaughter cleaner If so how
- Saudi Arabia has changed completely
- Why does Azerbaijan hate Iran
- Can we consume milk through homeopathic medicine
- How can votes be bought