What is the immigration process for Singapore
Here you will find answers to the following questions:
- Do I need a visa for Germany?
- What role does recognition play in this?
- How is my immigration going?
- Where can I get more information?
Citizens from EU / EEA / Switzerland
If you are a citizen of the EU / EEA / Switzerland, then you need no Visa. You can enter Germany and work here. You only need valid proof of identity to enter the country. After your entry you also need no Residence permit for a long-term stay. Exception: Citizens of Switzerland need a so-called Swiss residence permit. You can obtain this from the responsible immigration office. You can find the link below.
Do you want to work in a regulated profession in Germany? Then need You almost always get the recognition of your foreign professional qualification. Are you based in another EU country? Then you may occasionally work in Germany without recognition. However, you must first report your branch in another EU country to the competent authority in Germany.
Citizens from third countries
Do you have the citizenship of a third country? And do you want to come to Germany to work as a specialist? Then you need a visa to enter the country. Prerequisites for a visa are a specific job offer and the recognition of your training abroad. Or: Your university degree is recognized as comparable in Germany. Third countries are all countries except EU / EEA / Switzerland.
Have you already gone through a recognition procedure? And did the responsible body find any major differences? Then you can also apply for a visa for a qualification measure in Germany. Your responsible office or the recognition advisory service will advise you on the selection of the right qualification measure. You can find your advice center in the Recognition Finder or at consultation on this website. You can find the link below.
The recognition procedure and the visa procedure are separate procedures. You have to apply for both procedures.
- How many relationships really work
- Which is the strongest currency in Asia
- How much of Australia is uninhabited
- How is milk powder for muscle building
- What are rss feed websites
- Which is the smallest city in Europe
- Why is the universe expanding
- Who should I buy Christmas presents for?
- What is native mobile app development
- How are gorillas so torn and shredded
- What is a vapor separator
- What kind of hairdresser are you
- Everyone has sex at a university
- What meal changed your life
- How do double negatives work in Chinese
- How many atoms does aluminum chloride contain?
- Where's my biscuit
- Why do companies have income differences?
- Do male enhancement devices really work?
- Have you seen a war crime
- What are TikTok Ads
- Diet Coke can cause diabetes
- Why should anyone vote against Trump again?
- Why do pathogens have antigens