How does a diet soup taste
Cabbage soup: lose weight easily and healthily
This soup is the classic among the diet soups: the cabbage soup! The soup with slightly sweet white cabbage also tastes good outside of a figure-conscious nutritional program - for example on cold winter days. In these simple recipeslearn how to make cabbage soup vegan / vegetarian or with minced meat.
Recipe for weight loss classic cabbage soup (vegan)
White cabbage contains many important vitamins and nutrients. Cabbage unfolds its sweet taste particularly well in a soup.
This recipe for four servings (98 kcal per serving) takes around 40 minutes and includes the following ingredients:
- 1 head of white cabbage
- 3 stalks of celery
- 3 carrots
- 1 green pepper
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes in pieces
(Source: Food & Drink)
The first step is to peel the carrots and cut them into evenly thick slices. Wash spring onions and celery under clean water, cut the onion vegetables into rings and set aside. Quarter and core the green pepper and cut into narrow strips. Now you should clean the cabbage and remove the stalk. Use a knife to divide the cabbage into bite-sized pieces.
Cook and enjoy
Put all the recipe ingredients in a large saucepan, pour the vegetable stock on top and mix in the peeled tomatoes. Cover and let the cabbage soup cook over medium heat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
This is how you stay slim even from 40
Most people have to struggle with unwanted fat deposits from the age of 40. Here are 6 tips on how to declare war on fat in everyday life. Video
One serving of the soup contains about 98 kilocalories and only one gram of fat.
Alternatives to the classic
You can also prepare the cabbage soup differently if you like. All you have to do is slice your favorite vegetables into the soup. If you are eating the cabbage soup as part of a diet, you can vary something like this with the taste. Curry or ginger powder and caraway seeds are also suitable as spices. The latter also makes the dish more digestible for the stomach.
Recipe for cabbage soup with ground beef
A cabbage soup is classically prepared without meat. If you like it a little more hearty, this version with minced meat is the ideal alternative. For four people (150 kcal per serving) you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of white cabbage
- 300 g ground beef
- 2 l vegetable or beef broth
- 1 red pepper
- 400 g potatoes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 pinches of ground caraway seeds
- Salt pepper
How to prepare the cabbage soup with ground beef
Start the recipe by cutting the white cabbage into thin strips. Wash the peppers, peel the potatoes and cut both into small cubes. In the next step, heat the oil in a pan and fry the minced meat in it. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the cabbage and then quench with the broth. Let everything cook for about 10 minutes.
Then add the diced potatoes and peppers. Let the vegetables and meat simmer for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through. To make the cabbage easier to digest, add the caraway seeds just before the end of the cooking time. The cabbage soup with minced beef is ready.
more on the subject
- To eat and drink,
- Home and garden,
- White cabbage,
- Minced meat
- How can I get the GetResponse API key
- When I'm anal down I'm gay
- What are the top 20 SEO topics
- What is your experience with running barefoot
- What is sacred in Argentina
- Muslim girls wear short shorts
- Why is the UK high income country
- What did Herbert Hoover do for America?
- What are the weaknesses of men in a relationship
- Introverts are naturally intelligent
- Who created the minimum wage
- What is the difference between stemming and lemmatization
- Can American nationalism be saved?
- What are the best stock illustration websites
- Why are you applying for this internship
- Non-California citizens can choose
- What is the fastest killing disease
- Why do some people enjoy death?
- Could someone make a living from fast food?
- Why do people greet each other
- The lifelong XSplit license is worth it
- What secures when climbing
- What are the best arguments against libertarianism
- What is an L 2 space